Fantasy Football League - Championship

Just registered. First time poster, although been reading on here.

Seen that the spl have a fantasy league so deciding to make my own - using that fantastar.

To join the league click this link:

http://www.fantastar.com/General/uageJoinLeague.aspx?strLeaguePassword=002132SPFLChb34e5b

You'll need the league password 002132SPFLChb34e5b to join the league

Is anybody interested in joining?

Would cost a fiver though FYI not going to me I've got to pay £5 to join the league as well, can't seem to find a place that allows you to make your own and free to join sadly.

Currently in the process of making it up - just using bbc football as a guide for players.

Just an update - if you pm your email will send the link to this. If you want to be admins for teams aka assistants can do so. The more the merrier.

If there are over 20 people joining there will be a prize for the winner and runner up - £50 for the winner

All important rules

Team Selection

arrow-small.gif Your fantasy team must be made up of 11 players containing:

1 x goalkeeper (GLK)
4 x defenders (DEF)
4 x midfielders (MID)
2 x forwards (FWD)

arrow-small.gif You have unlimited transfers up to the first fixture.

arrow-small.gif You must transfer a player the day before the match for that player to score any points in that match.

How do I score points?

A Goalkeeper will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 6 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.

A Defender will score:

5 points for every goal scored. 3 points for every clean sheet. -1 points for every goal conceded.

A Midfielder will score:

4 points for every goal scored.

A Striker will score:

3 points for every goal scored.

All Players will score:

2 points for every appearance. 2 points for every assist. measure-yellow.png -3 points for every yellow card. measure-red.png -6 points for every red card. 5 points for every man of the match

Seen that the spl have a fantasy league so deciding to make my own - using that fantastar.

http://www.fantastar.com/General/uageJoinLeague.aspx?strLeaguePassword=002132SPFLChb34e5b

Would cost a fiver though FYI not going to me I've got to pay £5 to join the league as well, can't seem to find a place that allows you to make your own and free to join sadly.

Currently in the process of making it up - just using bbc football as a guide for players.

Just an update - if you pm your email will send the link to this. If you want to be admins for teams aka assistants can do so. The more the merrier.

If there are over 20 people joining there will be a prize for the winner and runner up - £50 for the winner

Your maths make no sense at all.

ETA - BBC Sport? Really?

Your maths make no sense at all.

ETA - BBC Sport? Really?

A minimum of £50 for the winner 20 X £5 £100, £50 Winner, £25 to runner up, as its a 25% merchant fee, then that's £75 out of £75 in the fund.

Using that maths I'm making no profit at all - nor do I want to make a profit on this, Its a bit of fun :thumsup2

Depending on the amount joining the prize pot will change

I don't see how I'm a phony?

So you are going to use the exact same website as me, but you're going to charge everyone £5 to enter, while I allowed everyone to enter for free? :huh::lol:

Out of curiosity why would you use BBC football as a guide for players, when you are a fan of a Championship club?

SLJ will definitely not be pissed about this.

I'm not really annoyed that someone else has created a Championship Fantasy League - I didn't think there would be sufficient interest to create a Championship one - but I am annoyed that he has made a ham-fisted mess of it.

Only used bbc as a quick and rough guide to get it up and running fast - took a bit longer than expected but used the clubs websites and looked on forums to find signings.

Have now got all of the squads up to date - as at 31st July

If I have missed any sorry - will update it all anyway for new signings

Archived