Does anyone here believe we can't use the pound?

gazelle

I'm surprised that No can't see that this shit is no longer believed by a lot of Scots, I think they'll look back and wonder what could have been when we announce all the new oil finds over the next decade.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that No can't see that this shit is no longer believed by a lot of Scots, I think they'll look back and wonder what could have been when we announce all the new oil finds over the next decade.

It will be great if the UK continues to enjoy oil revenues in the future.

Not an enormous part of our economy but a useful contribution.

Looking forward to further exploration. Hopefully see more jobs coming here too.

All good news.

It will be great if the UK continues to enjoy oil revenues in the future.

Not an enormous part of our economy but a useful contribution.

Looking forward to further exploration. Hopefully see more jobs coming here too.

All good news.

It's ok it won't be an enormous part of our economy but it will help us navigate our bright new adventure.

It's ok it won't be an enormous part of our economy but it will help us navigate our bright new adventure.

Yeah, I guess so.

Its good to have certainly. And with our economy growing again hopefully we have a bright future to look forward to

Has Swinney resigned yet?

You're suggesting people who "lie" should resign? When can we expect to see resignations from Jackie Baillie, Kezia Dugdale, Alistair Darling, Danny Alexander, Johann Lamont, Anas Sarwar, Ian Murray, IDS etc?

No,he says he'll resign after the liars on the NO side.

Thats great. Hopefully he enjoys some more fantasy chats about the technical aspects of currency union with the BoE.

And no doubt he will enjoy the pants down spanking he gets from them for lying about it.

So Salmond blatantly lied on Europe and his finance secretary lies on currency talks.

And the clown collective gather round to protect their heros. What a bunch of absolute wankers.

Thats great. Hopefully he enjoys some more fantasy chats about the technical aspects of currency union with the BoE.

And no doubt he will enjoy the pants down spanking he gets from them for lying about it.

So Salmond blatantly lied on Europe and his finance secretary lies on currency talks.

And the clown collective gather round to protect their heros. What a bunch of absolute wankers.

The fact you fail to see the irony in your post makes you the absolute w****r here. To add to which, you're a Nick Cave fan, which makes you this forum's arch-w****r.

The returning officer will say "the absolute wankers have it", pleasing.

You're suggesting people who "lie" should resign? When can we expect to see resignations from Jackie Baillie, Kezia Dugdale, Alistair Darling, Danny Alexander, Johann Lamont, Anas Sarwar, Ian Murray, IDS etc?

Im suggesting that when you force an institution into clarifying a position because a minister in government has been talking bollocks then he should resign for being a baldy mendacious c**t.

Maybe you dont want high standards in public office? Or maybe youre just so desperate to win a referendum that youll say anything and do anything. Looks like the SNP are now at that stage. And they're making lots of mistakes.

The fact you fail to see the irony in your post makes you the absolute w****r here. To add to which, you're a Nick Cave fan, which makes you this forum's arch-w****r.

Are you Swinneys fluffer? Suck him nice and gently, you dont want the currency shot too early.

Has Swinney resigned yet? <_<

^^^^^ funniest statement ever.

From the defender of EVERY unionist party From UKIP to LIBsomething or other.

^^^^^ funniest statement ever.

From the defender of EVERY unionist party From UKIP to LIBsomething or other.

The clown collective seem really determined to make this all about me. I know I'm pretty awesome and that you all look up to me, but perhaps just for once you morons could stick to what we were talking about.

Nobody is remotely interested in your deep personal thought about a character off a message board you've never met and never will.

Has Swinney resigned for making things up and getting told off yet?

The clown collective seem really determined to make this all about me. I know I'm pretty awesome and that you all look up to me, but perhaps just for once you morons could stick to what we were talking about.

Nobody is remotely interested in your deep personal thought about a character off a message board you've never met and never will.

Has Swinney resigned for making things up and getting told off yet?

Can you please provide full of quotes of what Swinney and the BOE both said please ? You were asked this yesterday. Until such time... Shut up about it.

Swinney probably thinks a 5 minute chat is a technical discussion -

I would say he really is a weak link in the campaign, but after Salmond the great debater's last performance, that's maybe harsh.

Archived