Stirling vs Ayr

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I followed last Saturday on twitter as the internet at SJSU was down, going on the feedback from various obviously unbiast sources I reckon we'll horse this gang 5-0, Campbell to come on pre-injured and score the 5th.

Isn't it amazing how confidence the Ayr fans have following their 1-0 win against 10 man Morton at the weekend?

Less amazing than Stirling fans' confidence after their erm...erm...fourth placed finish in League 2 and loss of their only decent player?

Hmm don't thinkso, Mcgovern and Murphy could easily be playing in a team chasing promotion in the championship, how we've managed to get them I don't know. Forrest is probably the best young player in the division and I reckon he'd fit into the Dunfermline team well, maybe not so Donald.

Anyway what's the view like from down there? All they wages must be weighing you down.

Sorry to break this to you, yet some 33 year old Celtic Nation cast offs wouldn't get into our starting eleven.

In regards to the other two, i can't say they caught the eye in any of the six games you couldn't beat us in last season.

The only player who starred against us was your best player who we signed in the summer. :)

It's ok, they'll have buckets

:lol:

Ouch, Lachlan Cameron is that you?

Sorry to break this to you, yet some 33 year old Celtic Nation cast offs wouldn't get into our starting eleven.

In regards to the other two, i can't say they caught the eye in any of the six games you couldn't beat us in last season.

The only player who starred against us was your best player who we signed in the summer. :)

:lol:

Ouch, Lachlan Cameron is that you?

It's okay, you haven't had the pleasure of watching McGovern and Murphy yet. When you have, you can apologise and we can all forget this ever happened.

Archived