Wasps And Bees

Is the pen the type used by James Bond ?

Otherwise gun

Koala v Duck Billed Platypus

636633[/snapback]

The duck billed platypus would stab the Koala using its poisonous spur. No contest.

James Bond v Brooke Bond

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The duck billed platypus would stab the Koala using its poisonous spur. No contest.

James Bond v Brooke Bond

636781[/snapback]

My Tip would be Brooke Bond, but they'd both struggle against Basildon Bond.

Chimpanzees v Barbary Apes

Cluedo by a mile - anything that involves Miss Scarlet in the billiard room with the candlestick gets my vote  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Buckaroo v Hungry Hippos

636588[/snapback]

I think you'll find it is actually Hungry, Hungry Hippos!

And how dare someone hi-jack this thread to actually discuss Wasps and Bees - SHAME! :angry:

I think you'll find it is actually Hungry, Hungry Hippos!

Hungry hungry hippos beats EVERYTHING. Due to its violent nature it truly is the top trumps of kids games ;)

And how dare someone hi-jack this thread to actually discuss Wasps and Bees - SHAME!  :angry:

636928[/snapback]

The cheek :rolleyes:

Had one in my garden last night too :ph34r::(

patio vs grass

Hungry hungry hippos beats EVERYTHING. Due to its violent nature it truly is the top trumps of kids games  ;)

The cheek  :rolleyes:

Had one in my garden last night too  :ph34r:  :(

patio vs grass

636968[/snapback]

Patio - low low maintenance wins everytime (unfortunately my garden is too large to pave!)

Crazy Paving vs monobloc

Patio - low low maintenance wins everytime (unfortunately my garden is too large to pave!)

Crazy Paving vs monobloc

636982[/snapback]

crazy paving is the garden flooring choice of the devil <_<

Just had my garden patio'd (is that a word?) and theres not an ounce of crazy paving to be seen ;)

I also have a pond ... to attract swans, obviously.

pond vs water "feature"

crazy paving is the garden flooring choice of the devil  <_<

Just had my garden patio'd (is that a word?) and theres not an ounce of crazy paving to be seen  ;)

I also have a pond ... to attract swans, obviously.

pond vs water "feature"

636986[/snapback]

I had heard that Crazy paving isnt all it was cracked up to be!

Surely it must be a pond (or lake in your case - bloody landed gentry!) for the swan body guard protection.

imagine a burglar breaking in to be confronted with a flock of swans - broken limbs everywhere!

Body Guard V Swan

Editted to say - unless the burglar was a eastern european swan strangler!

FOR f**k'S SAKE!

Sorry to drag this back on topic again, but it needs to be said.

I found a wasp in my bathroom last night around 2am, just before I went to bed, and decided to try to kick it out of the house in a humane fashion. I wrapped my hand in around 60 sheets of toilet paper and picked it up. The b*****d STILL managed to inject my thumb with a fuckload of venom, even through 30 sheets of triple-ply!

Needless to say I was in considerable pain, and spent the following three hours with my hand in a bag of ice, which had to be continually refreshed from the downstairs freezer.

I will never be kind to one of God's creatures again. Next time, I'm just going to stamp on the fucker.

I had heard that Crazy paving isnt all it was cracked up to be!

Wheres the groan smilie?? :P:lol::lol:

Surely it must be a pond (or lake in your case - bloody landed gentry!) for the swan body guard protection.

imagine a burglar breaking in to be confronted with a flock of swans - broken limbs everywhere!

Body Guard V Swan

Editted to say - unless the burglar was a eastern european swan strangler!

636995[/snapback]

swan every time ... anything beats that crap film.

Costner vs Gibson

FOR f**k'S SAKE!

I found a wasp in my bathroom last night around 2am, just before I went to bed, and decided to try to kick it out of the house in a humane fashion. I wrapped my hand in around 60 sheets of toilet paper and picked it up. The b*****d STILL managed to inject my thumb with a fuckload of venom, even through 30 sheets of triple-ply!

Needless to say I was in considerable pain, and spent the following three hours with my hand in a bag of ice, which had to be continually refreshed from the downstairs freezer.

I will never be kind to one of God's creatures again. Next time, I'm just going to stamp on the fucker.

637011[/snapback]

Lesson well learned, I hope ;)

For future reference, triple-ply is no defence against a swan either ;)

FOR f**k'S SAKE!

637011[/snapback]

:offtopic - apology accepted

You should have ate it - that would have taught it a lesson

Lesson learned, alright: wasp venom is vicious as f**k.

It's weird. I was last stung when I was like 12, on my toe, and I don't remember it lasting as long as this. My thumb's still bloody aching, 8 hours after the fact.

Wheres the groan smilie??  :P  :lol:  :lol:

swan every time ... anything beats that crap film.

Costner vs Gibson

637014[/snapback]

Thats one of my favourite jokes (where the hangs head in shame smilie)

Gibson - just think waterworld

Andrex vs another leading brand!

Lesson learned, alright: wasp venom is vicious as f**k.

It's weird. I was last stung when I was like 12, on my toe, and I don't remember it lasting as long as this. My thumb's still bloody aching, 8 hours after the fact.

637037[/snapback]

Did you put vinegar on it? or ask your mum what the best course of action was?

I didn't want to wake my mum up at 2am, since she gets up at 6:30 for work. I asked the internet, which is like a "third parent" to me, and it suggested a big bag of ice.

The ice did indeed relieve the pain, but during the brief 30 minute episodes in which I managed to catch some Z's, I quite often tipped the wee plastic bag over, resulting in a very wet bed. Still, I can't say it was unpleasant, as my room's too hot anyway.

I just looked it up again, and now I'm going to dip my thumb in a wee bowl of vinegar.

I didn't want to wake my mum up at 2am, since she gets up at 6:30 for work. I asked the internet, which is like a "third parent" to me, and it suggested a big bag of ice.

The ice did indeed relieve the pain, but during the brief 30 minute episodes in which I managed to catch some Z's, I quite often tipped the wee plastic bag over, resulting in a very wet bed. Still, I can't say it was unpleasant, as my room's too hot anyway.

I just looked it up again, and now I'm going to dip my thumb in a wee bowl of vinegar.

637044[/snapback]

Thats a very eloborate story to explain your bed wetting!

Mums have special wisdom when it comes to these things - its like some gene is switched on when they give birth - Mums are cool! B)

Good point, well made  ;)  They also encourage lesbianism and incest  :o  ;)

the internet vs traditional parenting

637086[/snapback]

Thank you Stooge

That depends on how much society has actually broken down if traditional parenting is a current winner for how much longer.

a potential internet empire to be built -

I_am_your_parent.com or parental_advice.com anyone!

3 stooges vs lesbanism

Editted to say : Mums are cool B)

Archived