Cartoons v Puppets

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mavis simply because she would squash any opponent

Mavis-sm.jpg

Cartoons v Puppets

642051[/snapback]

High scoring draw as both have good and poor examples. Puppet shows that have been re-made/updated as cartoons e.g. Andy Pandy, are interlopers and a seek and destroy policy should be adopted.

Cartoons are terrified of the legendary Michael Bentine's Potty Time.

colonel.jpg

Potty Time v Toilet Training

now is the right time of year.............you will see them at Recreation Park every other week or so.

640927[/snapback]

Too right - the little b'stards were everywhere yesterday. I suspect they didn't appreciate the invasion of their territory yesterday and sought revenge. Still like Wreakreation as a venue though :)

Cartoons are terrified of the legendary Michael Bentine's Potty Time.

Potty Time v Toilet Training

642501[/snapback]

Toilet training - a vital skill for all but the youngest in society.

Simon Stainrod v. Ian McCall

Insect Wasps v Footballing Wasps

642639[/snapback]

Footballing wasps easy, one once flew in to a can of tango that i had been drinking at the game (unbeknowing to me) and i as i took a drink i felt this thing in my mouth, so i put my fingers in my mouth and pulled out this huge f'kin wasp, nearly shit myself (so did the guy next to me as i let out this huge Arrrrgggghhhhhh.

Swan neck crow bars v large screw drivers.

Guest Tarvie
Footballing wasps easy, one once flew in to a can of tango that i had been drinking at the game (unbeknowing to me) and i as i took a drink i felt this thing in my mouth, so i put my fingers in my mouth and pulled out this huge f'kin wasp, nearly shit myself (so did the guy next to me as i let out this huge Arrrrgggghhhhhh.

Swan neck crow bars v large screw drivers.

642704[/snapback]

You cant really beat a screw :ph34r: but anthing with swan in it must be hard, thus wins

Left Toe v Right Toe :huh:

You cant really beat a screw :ph34r:  but anthing with swan in it must be hard, thus wins

Left Toe v Right Toe :huh:

642981[/snapback]

Left - I can dislocate my right toe at will but the left would appear to require a hammer

left wing v right wing :ph34r:

The right wing is far stronger and can break a young childs arm.

Mobile v Static

643038[/snapback]

Static - it is a word that is 'emphasised' by Reeves and Mortimer

Mobile v Musical box

Static - it is a word that is 'emphasised' by Reeves and Mortimer

Mobile v Musical box

643040[/snapback]

Mobile constantly on the move but the musical box is easily wound up - on the balance of play the mobile will get a ko early in the 3rd

Top Vs Bottom

Have a swan free weekend  :)

640416[/snapback]

I did, thank you ;):)

Mobile constantly on the move but the musical box is easily wound up - on the balance of play the mobile will get a ko early in the 3rd

Top Vs Bottom

643804[/snapback]

Well it sucks being at the bottom :( so top

top trumps vs pokemon

I did, thank you  ;)  :)

Well it sucks being at the bottom  :(  so top

top trumps vs pokemon

643848[/snapback]

Animal top trumps would kick the ass of that pikachu caracter and his wee pals nae bother. Can you imagine one of these poxy cartoons being pitted against a swan or an otter top trump card - No Contest.

No consest Vs No ball

Animal top trumps would kick the ass of that pikachu caracter and his wee pals nae bother.  Can you imagine one of these poxy cartoons being pitted against a swan or an otter top trump card - No Contest.

No consest Vs No ball

643850[/snapback]

well you have to go again after a no ball, so you could just never stop :o

but if theres no contest then theres no winner :unsure: aaargh youve just killed the thread :o:o

thread vs needle

well you have to go again after a no ball, so you could just never stop  :o

but if theres no contest then theres no winner :unsure:  aaargh youve just killed the thread  :o  :o

thread vs needle

643870[/snapback]

Without any needle there would be the P&B board and therefore no thread (and/or threads) (mon the Wasps n Bees!) and GIRUY!!

plural vs singular?

from a purely logically point of view

less talk = more action therefore

talk > action

logic vs nonsense

643888[/snapback]

Im struggling to see the difference :P

logically logic would always win, but then from a nonsense point of view it would be logical to choose logic, therefore nonsense would choose nonsense as its less logical than logic = score draw

Tony Hart vs morph

Im struggling to see the difference  :P

logically logic would always win, but then from a nonsense point of view it would be logical to choose logic, therefore nonsense would choose nonsense as its less logical than logic = score draw

Tony Hart vs morph

643890[/snapback]

Now you're just being daft.

tony has morph totally at his command - can't fail to win!

Mork v Mindy

Now you're just being daft.

tony has morph totally at his command - can't fail to win!

Mork v Mindy

643985[/snapback]

I dunno, Morph often rebelled against his oppresive master. He also had several escape bids foiled trying to disguise himself as a shit and get flushed down the toilet. Chas always scuppered the deal ;)

Another no lose contest. But Id have to go for Mindy after Mork suffers a freak rainbow braces accident before the fight.

belt vs braces

I dunno, Morph often rebelled against his oppresive master. He also had several escape bids foiled trying to disguise himself as a shit and get flushed down the toilet. Chas always scuppered the deal  ;)

Another no lose contest. But Id have to go for Mindy after Mork suffers a freak rainbow braces accident before the fight.

belt vs braces

644014[/snapback]

Braces definitely on top here, with belt having a tendency to let things slip when you least expect it.

Baldrick v Manuel

Archived