Wasps And Bees

Eh Dermot Murnaghan that used to be on ITN news.

Craig Doyle

Justin Timberlake

yeugh! noooo.......... :lol:

645648[/snapback]

I have no idea who the middle one is :blink: Isnt Justin considered to be attractive by the ladeees? :unsure:

Dermot Murnaghan vs Craig somebodyorother vs Justin Timberland

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea who the middle one is  :blink: Isnt Justin considered to be attractive by the ladeees? :unsure:

645650[/snapback]

Craig Doyle that used to present Holiday....

Yeah but I think he's a bit young for me to be lusting after :ph34r::lol:

I leave that open to someone else!

I have no idea who the middle one is  :blink: Isnt Justin considered to be attractive by the ladeees? :unsure:

645650[/snapback]

I'd go for JT and he has the moves (and haunners from the likes of Snoop Dog and Nelly with his plaster) to win over the other two esp Craig Doyle (haunners from Judith Chalmers!)

Snoop Dog Vs Judith Chalmers

I'd go for JT and he has the moves (and haunners from the likes of Snoop Dog and Nelly with his plaster) to win over the other two esp Craig Doyle (haunners from Judith Chalmers!)

Snoop Dog Vs Judith Chalmers

645669[/snapback]

Theres no way the king of cool could lose out to ol leathery face B) he'd pop a cap in her ass and smack the biatch up before she could even work out where in the world she was. All JC would see is a pimped up ride, front wheels bouncing off into the distance as she lay in a pool of her own blood ;)

Snoop Dog vs P Diddy

Theres no way the king of cool could lose out to ol leathery face  B) he'd pop a cap in her ass and smack the biatch up before she could even work out where in the world she was. All JC would see is a pimped up ride, front wheels bouncing off into the distance as she lay in a pool of her own blood  ;)

Snoop Dog vs P Diddy

645754[/snapback]

I would predict a similar outcome - the middle class, self-proclaimed king of bling, Sean "puffy/poofy" Coombes "I'm quite hard me!" getting the kickin he deserves - theres only one word for this man and he chose it himself Diddy!

Pimped up Ride Vs Volvo Estate

I would predict a similar outcome - the middle class, self-proclaimed king of bling, Sean "puffy/poofy" Coombes "I'm quite hard me!" getting the kickin he deserves - theres only one word for this man and he chose it himself Diddy!

Pimped up Ride Vs Volvo Estate

645767[/snapback]

Tough one.

The pimped up ride certainly has the offence, but is it enough to break through the tried and tested vovlo "D"??

Cool, "Homies" would quickly get bored bouncing there front wheels up and down on a volvos roof, whereas the volvo readers would while away the hours reading the finer points of the guardian and discussing cords and jumpers. Volvo Estate it is

homies vs mommies

Tough one.

The pimped up ride certainly has the offence, but is it enough to break through the tried and tested vovlo "D"??

Cool, "Homies" would quickly get bored bouncing there front wheels up and down on a volvos roof, whereas the volvo readers would while away the hours reading the finer points of the guardian and discussing cords and jumpers. Volvo Estate it is

homies vs mommies

645804[/snapback]

If the homies know what good for them they will do what their mommies tell them. Or on the otherhand if they are yummy mummys - wayhey!

pop a cap vs glass of pop

Cap popped in Gerry McNee - what an utter arsehole that man is.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

645992[/snapback]

and whats Jeremy Clarkson - A right wing racist!

Patrick every time. He had Joanna Lumley to help him after all. 

Barbara Bach v Jessica Simpson

Was is Barbara Bach?

and whats Jeremy Clarkson - A right wing racist!

Was is Barbara Bach?

647123[/snapback]

Some bond girl, by the looks of it

256607.jpg

Thats taken from the Spy who loved me, so she might have changed a bit :blink:

On current form, I'd have to take Jessica Simpson ;)

Jessica Simpson vs Paris Hilton (Fight stylee)

Some bond girl, by the looks of it

256607.jpg

Thats taken from the Spy who loved me, so she might have changed a bit  :blink:

On current form, I'd have to take Jessica Simpson  ;)

Jessica Simpson vs Paris Hilton (Fight stylee)

647132[/snapback]

I'd set the otters onto Hilton, pointless halfwit. But in a square go I think I'd go for Jessica as Paris would break in a breeze

Bawbag Vs Tommy Sheridan

The original Daisy Duke  ;)

Dont tell BA - but we did that one a few pages ago  ;)  :lol:

647152[/snapback]

Thats the difficulty with being so far ahead of everyone else B) - it gets a bit boring when the rest of them catch up. Next it will be who would win a fight between a bee and a wasp

Archived