Wasps And Bees

I'd set the otters onto Hilton, pointless halfwit.  But in a square go I think I'd go for Jessica as Paris would break in a breeze

Bawbag Vs Tommy Sheridan

647136[/snapback]

Isnt this one of those same thing ones :unsure:

Bawbags would win just be sheer numbers <_<

fud vs bawbag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bawbag is the new fud :D

Wasp v swan

647168[/snapback]

The swan breaks the wing of the wasp with its patented wing/arm breaker move rendering the wasp helpless and hopeless.

Easy win for the swan

Portugese Swan Stranglers Vs British Airways

I reckon BA would win that one. Just because, awright. ;)

Matches v Lighter

647174[/snapback]

Fact Fans - Did you know that the lighter was actually invented before matches!

Personnally I see more matches than lighters and as the say it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees

The Stereoponics Vs The Stereo MCs

Fact Fans - Did you know that the lighter was actually invented before matches!

Personnally I see more matches than lighters and as the say it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees

The Stereoponics Vs The Stereo MCs

647178[/snapback]

Stereophonics win thanks to Kelly battering his accoustic over the MCs.

Rock music v Dance music

Stereophonics win thanks to Kelly battering his accoustic over the MCs.

Rock music v Dance music

647314[/snapback]

Dance music involves taking lots of drugs and becoming "loved up" whereas Rock Music involves lots of alcohol and drugs and starting fights therefore Rok music has the natural advantage.

Sex Vs Drugs Vs Rock n Roll

Dance music involves taking lots of drugs and becoming "loved up" whereas Rock Music involves lots of alcohol and drugs and starting fights therefore Rok music has the natural advantage.

Sex Vs Drugs Vs Rock n Roll

647324[/snapback]

Sex please!

:D

yahoooey!  :lol:

erm a bit distracted there......

male v female

647332[/snapback]

Thats a bit unfair - If it comes down to strength then Male but if the female flashes her baps games a bogey. Male is too distract to fight and female wins by default.

Philsophy vs Religion

Thats a bit unfair - If it comes down to strength then Male but if the female flashes her baps games a bogey.  Male is too distract to fight and female wins by default.

Philsophy vs Religion

647339[/snapback]

with all its war starting experience, religion would win hands done ... but then again, would it - hhmmmmm :unsure:

pope vs archbishop of cantebury

with all its war starting experience, religion would win hands done ... but then again, would it - hhmmmmm :unsure:

pope vs archbishop of cantebury

647454[/snapback]

The battle of the oldies - the pope Benny does have the look of the emperor from Star Wars and I couldnt say who the current AoC is so I go for a high scoring draw.

God Bothering Vs Swan Bothering

The battle of the oldies - the pope Benny does have the look of the emperor from Star Wars and I couldnt say who the current AoC is so I go for a high scoring draw.

God Bothering Vs Swan Bothering

647470[/snapback]

No-one ever died from god bothering, so it would be the preferable option (unless your BA of course :lol: )

god vs budha

No-one ever died from god bothering, so it would be the preferable option (unless your BA of course  :lol: )

god vs budha

647494[/snapback]

Lets just say the are all winners! apart for the atheist who are going straight to hell (and/or equivalent)

Besides no matter how many times god tried to kill budha he would just be re-incarnated as something else!

Michel Angelo Vs James Bell & Son, Painters and Decorators, Dumfries

Editted to say - my 2,000th posts - mon ME!

Lets just say the are all winners!  apart for the atheist who are going straight to hell (and/or equivalent)

Besides no matter how many times god tried to kill budha he would just be re-incarnated as something else!

Michel Angelo Vs James Bell & Son, Painters and Decorators, Dumfries

647507[/snapback]

atheists dont believe in hell, therefore they cant go there. Doesnt that seem like a better choice than trying to prove your worth to god all your life :rolleyes:

Im not aware of seeing Mr Bells work, but I have seen his shop. On the other hand, Ive seen some of Michel Angelos work and its pretty good - although I wont be getting him round to do my gaff as he charges by the hour. ;)

heaven vs hell (unless your an etheist of course)

Edited to say - congrats, mate ;):thumsup2:cheers

atheists dont believe in hell, therefore they cant go there. Doesnt that seem like a better choice than trying to prove your worth to god all your life  :rolleyes:

Im not aware of seeing Mr Bells work, but I have seen his shop. On the other hand, Ive seen some of Michel Angelos work and its pretty good - although I wont be getting him round to do my gaff as he charges by the hour.  ;)

heaven vs hell (unless your an etheist of course)

Edited to say - congrats, mate  ;)  :thumsup2  :cheers

647522[/snapback]

Hell, cause all the bad girls go there.

Good girls v bad girls

I think youve answered your own question there  ;)

Cast and crew of Question Time vs Jonathon Woss

647633[/snapback]

Anyone who goes in mob handed on Jonathan Ross deserves to win.

Perth Saints Vs Paisley Saints

Bringing it back to holy stuff!

Anyone who goes in mob handed on Jonathan Ross deserves to win.

Perth Saints Vs Paisley Saints

Bringing it back to holy stuff!

647719[/snapback]

I'll answer that in a couple of weeks in case we get humped by the paisley variety too :ph34r::(

Isnt it a bit like saying toffs vs peasants ... and didnt we do that one already? :unsure:

crucifiction vs stabbing (crucifiction is a slow terrible death, but at least it gets you out in the open air ;) )

Archived