Wasps And Bees

I'll answer that in a couple of weeks in case we get humped by the paisley variety too  :ph34r:  :(

Isnt it a bit like saying toffs vs peasants ... and didnt we do that one already?  :unsure:

crucifiction vs stabbing (crucifiction is a slow terrible death, but at least it gets you out in the open air  ;) )

647755[/snapback]

Put quite simply crucifixtions a doddle! It could be worse you could be stabbed

Holy Grail Vs Life of Brian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put quite simply crucifixtions a doddle! It could be worse you could be stabbed

Holy Grail Vs Life of Brian

647768[/snapback]

Have to be Holy Grail. Guys in armour tooled up with swords and swallows vs pansys in bathrobes tooled up with sandals and gourds. No contest!

spam vs swan

Have to be Holy Grail. Guys in armour tooled up with swords and swallows vs pansys in bathrobes tooled up with sandals and gourds. No contest!

spam vs swan

647777[/snapback]

I think thats one for BA aka Gate Gourmet!

I think thats one for BA aka Gate Gourmet!

647784[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we all know which one he'd pick :rolleyes::lol:

Wont stop a bit of "Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam , spamitty spam spamitty spam, spamitty spam spamitty spam."

the messiah vs a very naughty boy

Unladen of course. It would take two swallows to grasp a coconut by the husk therefore the question would have been African swallows v Europeans swallow had they been laden.

Singular v Plural

647816[/snapback]

:rolleyes: silly me :ph34r:

more is best ;)

Bobby Moore vs George Best

Unladen of course. It would take two swallows to grasp a coconut by the husk therefore the question would have been African swallows v Europeans swallow had they been laden.

Singular v Plural

647816[/snapback]

Plural rhymes with Rural - so the therefor sides with the aristocrats - who have all the wealth and guns therefore would clearly win the fight

Reeves Vs Mortimer

Plural rhymes with Rural - so the therefor sides with the aristocrats - who have all the wealth and guns therefore would clearly win the fight

Reeves Vs Mortimer

647822[/snapback]

Mortimer is obviously the talented one, so the work-shy fop would be foolish to tangle with him for fear of sending his own career down the pan.

Also, Mortimer had a stick with which to beat Reeves ;)

Fact Fans - George Bests Birthday is the 22nd of May and so is mine

George Best - see above!  ;)  B)

647826[/snapback]

Almost slap bang in the middle of my daughters (17th) and mine (29th) ;)

Man with a stick vs Les

Mortimer is obviously the talented one, so the work-shy fop would be foolish to tangle with him for fear of sending his own career down the pan.

Also, Mortimer had a stick with which to beat Reeves  ;)

Almost slap bang in the middle of my daughters (17th) and mine (29th)  ;)

Man with a stick vs Les

647835[/snapback]

I dont the age of your daughters, but you are probably ages with my good self (29), so I will refrain from making the obvious comments

All the man with stick would be required to do is place some chives at the end of his stick and would easily see of Les!

Morrisey the consumer monkey Vs Graham Lister

I dont the age of your daughters, but you are probably ages with my good self (29), so I will refrain from making the  obvious comments

All the man with stick would be required to do is place some chives at the end of his stick and would easily see of Les!

Morrisey the consumer monkey Vs Graham Lister

647843[/snapback]

My daughter is 14 weeks old :) and yes, Im around your age - 31, but only just ;):lol:

Morrisey every time. Not only does he look after our consumer rights but he's a vicious primate with a blokes hand up his arse :huh: enough to make anyone mad enough to see off a work-shy fop like Lister.

monkey vs swan

edited to add - I just got the obvious comments :ph34r::lol::lol:

My daughter is 14 weeks old  :) and yes, Im around your age - 31, but only just  ;)  :lol:

Morrisey every time. Not only does he look after our consumer rights but he's a vicious primate with a blokes hand up his arse  :huh: enough to make anyone mad enough to see off a work-shy fop like Lister.

monkey vs swan

647852[/snapback]

I think we would have to give it to the swan - how would the monkey avoid the arm breaker move

Freddie Starr Vs Booby Davro

I think we would have to give it to the swan - how would the monkey avoid the arm breaker move

Freddie Starr Vs Booby Davro

647856[/snapback]

Freddy Starr as Davro wouldn't dare eat someone's pet.

Freddy Starr v Fred Astaire

Archived