Wasps And Bees

Action men would be able to spot any attack from the imposters with their "eagle eyes" - easy win.

Seeing this coming wouldnt do you any good ;)

muton.jpg

Fuzzy Felt v Spirograph

650462[/snapback]

Nether are fit to be in the same toy box as etch-a-sketch :o

kerplunk vs buckaroo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeing this coming wouldnt do you any good  ;)

muton.jpg

Nether are fit to be in the same toy box as etch-a-sketch  :o

kerplunk vs buckaroo

650468[/snapback]

Unless kerplunk "loses its marbles" it would win a fight easily as it had thousands of tiny plastic javelins to throw at the useless donkey (which goes off when you try to set it up <_< )

Javelin Vs Discus

Seeing this coming wouldnt do you any good  ;)

muton.jpg

650468[/snapback]

Ah, I see, but if they would be able to run faster than the lad in the diver's outfit proving again their lack of balls ;)

Nether are fit to be in the same toy box as etch-a-sketch  :o

kerplunk vs buckaroo

650468[/snapback]

Good point. I hadn't thought of that :o

Buck-buck-buckarooooooooooooooo B)

Edited to include:

Javelin Vs Discus

Taking about things doesn't achieve anything - harpoon the f**kers :ph34r:

Oh. :o

Marbles v Conkers

Ah, I see, but if they would be able to run faster than the lad in the diver's outfit proving again their lack of balls  ;)

Although it may look like a diver, it is in fact a muton ;) some sort of human/mutant/robot thingy, IIRC :unsure: In other words, much harder than a diver ;)

Edited to include:

Taking about things doesn't achieve anything - harpoon the f**kers :ph34r:

Oh.  :o 

Marbles v Conkers

650474[/snapback]

A smack in either is never desirable :o

marbles are tougher and have been around the block longer, so should prove too hard for the flash-in-the-pan conker. Never trust anything with a bit of string on the end ;)

rope burns vs indian burns

Although it may look like a diver, it is in fact a muton  ;) some sort of human/mutant/robot thingy, IIRC  :unsure: In other words, much harder than a diver  ;)

A smack in either is never desirable  :o

marbles are tougher and have been around the block longer, so should prove too hard for the flash-in-the-pan conker. Never trust anything with a bit of string on the end  ;)

rope burns vs indian burns

650491[/snapback]

rope burns are more painful :ph34r:;):unsure: therefore would win a fight

Cowboys Vs Indians

rope burns are more painful  :ph34r:  ;)  :unsure:  therefore would win a fight

Cowboys Vs Indians

650569[/snapback]

Cowboys rip you off with extortionate quotes for decorating while Indians cook you luverly curries. Indians have the people on their side and so come out triumphant ... just dont mention call centres :ph34r:

korma vs madrass

Cowboys rip you off with extortionate quotes for decorating while Indians cook you luverly curries. Indians have the people on their side and so come out triumphant ... just dont mention call centres  :ph34r:

korma vs madrass

650601[/snapback]

Madras easily, best educational establishment in Fife!

Fife v Tayside

You'd never get the two within 100 miles of each other, so match void.

proclaimers vs 5ive (pronounced five-ive)

650778[/snapback]

Well I would certainly walk 500 miles to see the twins (with their eerie qualities) gives these twats are right kicking.

Mike Skinner (him from the Streets) Vs a Genuine Cockney Geezer

Well I would certainly walk 500 miles to see the twins (with their eerie qualities) gives these twats are right kicking.

Mike Skinner (him from the Streets) Vs a Genuine Cockney Geezer

650796[/snapback]

add a beaver, wasp, swan, wookie, multiple sets of twins (with their eerie qualities), monkey with a knife and the entire galaxy (except ewoks, of course) and you still wouldnt even come close to the kicking I would love to see that tit get :angry:;)

chavs vs neds

add a beaver, wasp, swan, wookie, multiple sets of twins (with their eerie qualities), monkey with a knife and the entire galaxy (except ewoks, of course) and you still wouldnt even come close to the kicking I would love to see that tit get  :angry:  ;)

chavs vs neds

650818[/snapback]

Neds cos the chavs are soft southern pooves who have never heard "o' the buckie!"

Although there is a school of thought that in Scotland a Chav is a posh ned (with slightly more education - for example under-graduates at Strathclyde University aka the Universty of Ned!)

Also - Goths should be referred to as "Slip-Neds" - I am particularly fond of this phrase as it really annoys the miserable bar stewards.

Neds Vs Slip-neds

Neds cos the chavs are soft southern pooves who have never heard "o' the buckie!"

Although there is a school of thought that in Scotland a Chav is a posh ned (with slightly more education - for example under-graduates at Strathclyde University aka the Universty of Ned!)

Also - Goths should be referred to as "Slip-Neds" - I am particularly fond of this phrase as it really annoys the miserable bar stewards.

Neds Vs Slip-neds

650942[/snapback]

neds, unfortunatly. Although slip-neds (I like that btw :D ) look tough, they are in fact pansys who all live with their mummys.

A little earlier than usual, but time to wheel out the ol' chestnut again ...

going home :thumsup2 vs staying at work

Good weekend to one and all :D:thumsup2:thumsup2

The ole no-brainer :D

Old-fasioned Goffs v Modern freakish name hijackers

651155[/snapback]

Old fashioned Goths used to 'live above the chemist' - the new boys are just poor copies

Visigoth vs Ostrogoth

Neds Vs Slip-neds

650942[/snapback]

Having witnessed this battle many times, I can officially confirm that I have never seen a Slip-Ned win.

My school is seriously split.

Its like Neds/Slip-Neds/Geeks/Folk Who Couldn't Give A Shit, and also depending on where folk come from.

Due to the large divides, we have came close to running battles between Neds and Slip-Neds, and also Bay Folk, and Valley Folk.

Bay/Valley isn't just in the school though.

Sounds to me like a Norwegian Second Division match. Pools panel verdict, score draw, 3 points.

Cricket v The Simpsons

651295[/snapback]

The Simpsons win after one of them "hilariously" tramples poor little Jiminy

Hilarity v Hysteria

The Simpsons win after one of them "hilariously" tramples poor little Jiminy

Hilarity v Hysteria

651420[/snapback]

Hysteria involves at lot of people panicking and not acting rationally - so if one remains calm the can sit back and watch - result much hilarity!

Chips and Cheese Vs Donner Kebab

Archived