Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to be home. Have you ever heard of an Away Road? :rolleyes:

Owen v Cisse

656062[/snapback]

Rhetorical question, isnt it? :P

At the risk of dragging this thread downwards into a reasoned football debate, Id have Cisse - for Liverpool anyway. Owens been there and done that and at this level going back is never a good idea

back vs forward

Rhetorical question, isnt it?  :P

At the risk of dragging this thread downwards into a reasoned football debate, Id have Cisse - for Liverpool anyway. Owens been there and done that and at this level going back is never a good idea

back vs forward

656077[/snapback]

I find that you get places and awful quicker if you go forward (even if they are behind you - turning round and going forward maybe a better option!)

bikes vs dykes

Editted to say in a fight Owen would stand no chance against big Cisse (despite him sounding like a big jessie!)

I find that you get places and awful quicker if you go forward (even if they are behind you - turning round and going forward maybe a better option!)

bikes vs dykes

Editted to say in a fight Owen would stand no chance against big Cisse (despite him sounding like a big jessie!)

656124[/snapback]

And looking like one, what is it with his hair :lol:

bikes - cause then you can get on them and escape from the dykes. Oh and your more likely to get a ride :ph34r: Oh, come on, like you all wouldnt have done that joke if you'd been quick enough :P Here all week, try the veal

meat eaters vs tree huggin veggies

And looking like one, what is it with his hair  :lol:

bikes - cause then you can get on them and escape from the dykes. Oh and your more likely to get a ride  :ph34r: Oh, come on, like you all wouldnt have done that joke if you'd been quick enough  :P  Here all week, try the veal

meat eaters vs tree huggin veggies

656143[/snapback]

In battle who would you want as a comrade - a strapping virile meateater or a pasty faced frail looking weakling veggie (crying out for some beans and or pulses!).

No in the heat of battle there will always be one winner and it isnt the leaf muncher - and if came down to it the meat eater could also eat the veggie (however, ther is probably very little meat on them!)

Big Jessie Vs Big Wean

In battle who would you want as a comrade - a strapping virile meateater or a pasty faced frail looking weakling veggie (crying out for some beans and or pulses!).

No in the heat of battle there will always be one winner and it isnt the leaf muncher - and if came down to it the meat eater could also eat the veggie (however, ther is probably very little meat on them!)

Big Jessie Vs Big Wean

656361[/snapback]

big weans would gan crying hame to their mammy. Leaving the many Jessies to fight it out amongst themselves

Jessie James vs Uncle Jessie

score draw as they are quite clearly the same person

Sonic the Hedgehog Vs Mario

656432[/snapback]

have to be sonic. Mario is an over-weight Italian plumber and sonic is a killer hedgehog. How about tag team action ...

Mario and Luigi vs Sonic and knuckles

have to be sonic. Mario is an over-weight Italian plumber and sonic is a killer hedgehog.  How about tag team action ...

656448[/snapback]

So if sonic would take out one overweight plumber (with the ability to jump) surely if he should be able to take out two with no help from his comic sidekick!

manic miner vs paperboy

656448[/snapback]

Thats the most one-sided fight ever. Knuckles has big f'cking spikes on his gloves (actually, those might be his knuckles, i've never though about that before :blink:)

Now, if it was Mario, Luigi and Bowser v Sonic then it might be a different story - but i'd still go with Sonic - he's the f'cking daddy.

So if sonic would take out one overweight plumber (with the ability to jump) surely if he should be able to take out two with no help from his comic sidekick!

Possibly, but then Mario was stupid enough to get himself kidnapped in a haunted mansion. Luigi had to rescue him. Therefore, Luigi is the superior fat plumber ;)

manic miner vs paperboy

656465[/snapback]

paperboy as manic miner is only able to function in 2-D ;)

Arthur Scargill vs Maggie Thatcher

Arthur Scargill vs Maggie  Thatcher

656478[/snapback]

Hmmm, battle of the hair-do's. :huh:

I reckon Maggie would win that one with her milk snatching abilities. A truly evil woman who was not afraid of anyone. Kids, miners, Argentina among others were left in her wake.

She didnt have the balls to take on a swan though did she? There is a lesson in that swan fans. ;)

John Major v Morris Minor

Morris Minor - more personality, especially the ones teacher's used to drive

Hillman Imp v Austin Maxi

656721[/snapback]

"Richard" Hillman Imp was he not the murderer on Cornation Street - I think he would murder left back Austin Maxi "McCann".

Terry McCann Vs Arthur Daley

"Richard" Hillman Imp was he not the murderer on Cornation Street - I think he would murder left back Austin Maxi "McCann".

Terry McCann Vs Arthur Daley

657404[/snapback]

Terrys a hard man, but then Arfur is the gaffer ... hard man rebels and does gaffer in.

terry vs june

Terrys a hard man, but then Arfur is the gaffer ... hard man rebels and does gaffer in.

terry vs june

657472[/snapback]

terry was just a fat layabout idiot - June was always the brains in that operation - pillow over the face during the night and terry ends up under the patio

Brookside Vs Hollyoaks

terry was just a fat layabout idiot - June was always the brains in that operation - pillow over the face during the night and terry ends up under the patio

Brookside Vs Hollyoaks

657478[/snapback]

Brookside close was full of murderers, deviants and scousers. Hollyoaks is full of totty and poovery. Much as my heart would like Hollyoaks to win(well at least the totty half), I fear that theyre just all too cutesy-cutesy and nicey-nicey to withstand the red and blue onslaught. Brookside in a blood-bath

Smashy vs Nicey

Archived