Wasps And Bees

Brookside close was full of murderers, deviants and scousers. Hollyoaks is full of totty and poovery. Much as my heart would like Hollyoaks to win(well at least the totty half), I fear that theyre just all too cutesy-cutesy and nicey-nicey to withstand the red and blue onslaught. Brookside in a blood-bath

Smashy vs Nicey

657526[/snapback]

A titantic battle if ever there was one

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It certainly would be, mate. Would it be a charidee battle my great mate?

657544[/snapback]

very much so - like the lotto lout (Michael Carroll) getting a kicking by Rhino - the disgraced former gladiator (who wouldnt pay to see that!)

SMASH vs M*A*S*H*

657693[/snapback]

SMASH would win that. The would use the little aliens with the annoying laugh do all the operations in Korea using their strange alien instruments normally only used for opening tins. Radar would be the only one who could understand their native tongue though and that might cause problems.

Radar v Morse

This thread has lost the plot from the original topic to get it back on tracknhere is the latest:

I can confirm that it is now official wasp and bee season as i had wasp in the office yesterday (f**k knows where it went) and i just rescued a trapped bee from the office and released it back into the wild.

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE

SMASH would win that. The would use the little aliens with the annoying laugh do all the operations in Korea using their strange alien instruments normally only used for opening tins. Radar would be the only one who could understand their native tongue though and that might cause problems.

Radar v Morse

657710[/snapback]

beeps are far more exciting than dots and dashes

dot cotton vs pauline fowler

cos that is what the thread is all about if you want a so and so V so and so discussion start another thread and leave this one for the wasp and swan fans.

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

657967[/snapback]

Booo!

cos that is what the thread is all about if you want a so and so V so and so discussion start another thread and leave this one for the wasp and swan fans.

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

657967[/snapback]

I think you'll find that this thread started off with epic battles between wasps and swans and it is just been taken to its nature conclusion of Dot Cotton Vs Pauline Fowler. People need to know who would win these fights - this is public service posting! B)

And how dare you accuse me of not being a fan of wasps and swans! :o

For the answer to the swan Vs Wasp battle - i refer you to the first page of this thread!

Archived