Wasps And Bees

Cleese would easily see off the midget weatherman, even if he came at him with a banana or a pointed stick  ;)

Basil vs Cybil

666016[/snapback]

Wouldn't fancy seasoning my food with Cybil, so Basil wins.

Salt v pepper.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't fancy seasoning my food with Cybil, so Basil wins.

Salt v pepper.

666213[/snapback]

By this I assume you mean the popular rap duo salt n pepa. In which case pepa everytime!

Fiddy Cent Vs the Game (hard-core gangsta rap style!)

By this I assume you mean the popular rap duo salt n pepa.  In which case pepa everytime!

Fiddy Cent Vs the Game (hard-core gangsta rap style!)

666834[/snapback]

Im sorry, did you just use Fiddy and The Game in the same sentence as hard-core gangsta rap?? :huh::o

Two big jessys swinging handbags at each other, spouting shite about how tough they are :rolleyes: A long, boring, drawn out no score draw which the punters give up on after 10 minutes. You know what Im saying?

Fiddy and the Game vs Public Enemy

Im sorry, did you just use Fiddy and The Game in the same sentence as hard-core gangsta rap??    :huh:  :o

Two big jessys swinging handbags at each other, spouting shite about how tough they are  :rolleyes: A long, boring, drawn out no score draw which the punters give up on after 10 minutes. You know what Im saying?

Fiddy and the Game vs Public Enemy

666859[/snapback]

Dont believe the Hype! Flava Flav kicks everyones ass with his big clock - end of story!

Neverending Story Vs Labyrinth

Sven v Swan :D

668183[/snapback]

Sven tries to tactically out manoeuvre the swan by getting Beckham to pick the team (despite being the weakest link in the midfield). The swan sees right through this and breaks his arm (and David Healy nicks in to score a late winner)

We all know who the swans support!

oh and madness too!

cats (the musical) vs real cats

Sven tries to tactically out manoeuvre the swan by getting Beckham to pick the team (despite being the weakest link in the midfield).  The swan sees right through this and breaks his arm (and David Healy nicks in to score a late winner)

We all know who the swans support!

oh and madness too!

cats (the musical) vs real cats

668438[/snapback]

Real cats can't sing, dance or do magic tricks, but they do have sharp claws and most of them have a decidely evil side, so real cats win.

Andrew Lloyd Webber v Jaylloyd (sp) Samuel

Real cats can't sing, dance or do magic tricks, but they do have sharp claws and most of them have a decidely evil side, so real cats win.

Andrew Lloyd Webber v Jaylloyd (sp) Samuel

668452[/snapback]

Samuel pummels the Phantom of the opera ninja-styleeee.

Peeps vs Beckett

This has to be the biggest thread surely.

The wasps have arrived now but there seems to be a lack of bees. Do you think the W.C (Wasps Casuals) kicked fuk outta the Bees?

668933[/snapback]

:offtopic:P

I think you'll find the correct phrasing of your question would be

wasp casuals vs bees

B)

Samuel pummels the Phantom of the opera ninja-styleeee.

Peeps vs Beckett

668939[/snapback]

a 17th century diarist vs a absurbist playwright hmm tough call but I think I'll go for the absurdist as a dedication to this thread

"We all are born mad. Some remain so." (from Waiting for Godot, 1952)

wasp casuals vs bees

The old townie neds wasps vs the country bunkums bees - the wasps have a bit of track record in this clash so I think I'll stick with form - wasps!

Booze vs Reasons To Be Cheerful, an alternative

Editted to say - battle of the threads!

a 17th century diarist vs a absurbist playwright hmm tough call but I think I'll go for the absurdist as a dedication to this thread

"We all are born mad. Some remain so." (from Waiting for Godot, 1952)

The old townie neds wasps vs the country bunkums bees - the wasps have a bit of track record in this clash so I think I'll stick with form - wasps!

Booze vs Reasons To Be Cheerful, an alternative

Editted to say - battle of the threads!

668958[/snapback]

Being cheerful is for pooves and big girls blouses, bah humbug. Booze wins every time :thumsup2

continuing the P&B theme

Sau Paulo vs Ochil-CLyde

Battle of the Clyde fud kids!

I hope a bevy of swans find out where this battle of the aliases is taking place and invades the pitch in a threatening manner. Neither of them will be able to type with two broken arms.

Wont be the only thing they cant do :ph34r:

Typing v writing

668995[/snapback]

Typing of course. Does anyone else struggle to write more than a few words before your hand hurst and it all becomes messy and you think, "God I cant be arsed with this"???

god vs a bevy of swans

That sounds like a draw to me. Probably the only thing known to man that could possibly even come close to defeat the swans.

:chef  v  :cowboy:egypt

669770[/snapback]

:egypt wins easily as the other two are in some tenuous way linked to a scottish football team from Greenock!

:thumsup2 Vs :thumbsdown

Archived