Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Concrete would win. It is more intelligent and would out think southstander.

Having your eyes burned by red hot pokers v Reading southstander's posts

HMMM! Thats a tough call - if you hit ignore user for southsider you only have to read his 1000 aliases but if your eyes are burned you need never read again! Hazzah - where did I leave that red hot poker!

Brian Blessed vs John McVeigh?

HMMM! Thats a tough call - if you hit ignore user for southsider you only have to read his 1000 aliases but if your eyes are burned you need never read again! Hazzah - where did I leave that red hot poker!

Brian Blessed vs John McVeigh?

john Mcveigh.

John Mcveigh vs joe miller?

A wasp, cause quite simply if a bee used its sting it would die.

I'm sure someone's already said this but I can nae be arsed checking 57 pages. Only the honey Bee can sting once before dying. All others such as the Bumble Bee can sting numerous times.

I only discovered this to my horror earlier this year when some mining bees started burrowing holes in my garden.

Needless to say I am fucked off about being lied to as a child.

I'm sure someone's already said this but I can nae be arsed checking 57 pages. Only the honey Bee can sting once before dying. All others such as the Bumble Bee can sting numerous times.

I only discovered this to my horror earlier this year when some mining bees started burrowing holes in my garden.

Needless to say I am fucked off about being lied to as a child.

This is a new twist in the saga

So who do you think would win a fight between a bee and a wasp?

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Would depend on wether or not it was a bumble bee or a honey bee (or any other kind of bee for that matter)

Would depend on wether or not it was a bumble bee or a honey bee (or any other kind of bee for that matter)

It did try to check this out about a month ago. I blasted the bees in my garden with my hose and found that they soon drop to the ground. I used an old coffee jar to keep one in. Christ I near shat myself getting near the bee even though it couldn't fly. Can't beleive I used to think nothing of doing this as a kid.

Anyhow, long story short. I caught a wasp in the house and after whacking it with a mag I put it in the jar. Sadly I'd hit the little fucker too hard and it died too soon. What was odd though was that the bee didn't bother with it.

In the end I let the bee dry off and let it back out in the garden.

I'm too much of a pussy to go chasing wasps to try again. :D

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

If it's a honey bee then the wasp takes it. It's smaller, quicker and more agile (I think) whereas the bee's bulk will provide the wasp with a suitable target to jab at and eventually sting to death.

Arguement settled :)

A polar bear with a knife v a brown bear with a machete :ph34r:

If it's a honey bee then the wasp takes it. It's smaller, quicker and more agile (I think) whereas the bee's bulk will provide the wasp with a suitable target to jab at and eventually sting to death.

Arguement settled :)

A polar bear with a knife v a brown bear with a machete :ph34r:

location?

Outside your local boozer, in winter time

The polar bear, cos if its winter then it will be more used to the climate, also if its snowing then the polar bear could hide in a snowdrift and ambush the brown bear

Archived