Wasps And Bees

The polar bear, cos if its winter then it will be more used to the climate, also if its snowing then the polar bear could hide in a snowdrift and ambush the brown bear

are you implying that polar bears are backstabbers?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Spanky Rodriguez

The polar bear, cos if its winter then it will be more used to the climate

We're talking about a brown bear here. It's not as if they live in the Costa Del Sol. I'm pretty sure that a brown bear could handle a wintery night in Airdrie without too much trouble

We're talking about a brown bear here. It's not as if they live in the Costa Del Sol. I'm pretty sure that a brown bear could handle a wintery night in Airdrie without too much trouble

My local is actually in sub-saharan africa! B)

edit - the commute to work is a pain in the erse tho!

• 2 weeks later...

Remembering back to all those Swan vs...battles, I've been volunteering at Middlebank animal rescue centre, looking after seals mostly, but I did treat a few swans - they really don't live up to their rep!

Sure they look big, they hiss, they flap their wings a bit and they do lunge at you, but they have a pitiful bite although the feckers twist their necks giving you more of chinese burn (I know, they tried) and they calm down after like two secs of trashing, if you can a good grip on them they stop fighting.

I'm putting my money against the swan in future.

You could have eaten one Liam, unthoughtful sod. <_<

We had the Cooncil in destroying a wasp's nest at work today. Fair made my day. :D

Falkirk Cooncil v Wasps. No contest. Cooncil win, but used illegal substances, like that sprinter, they should be banned for life and the win gets taken away from them.

Laid Back Maverick v 1,000,000 angry wasps in a bad mood.

You could have eaten one Liam, unthoughtful sod. <_<

We had the Cooncil in destroying a wasp's nest at work today. Fair made my day. :D

Falkirk Cooncil v Wasps. No contest. Cooncil win, but used illegal substances, like that sprinter, they should be banned for life and the win gets taken away from them.

Laid Back Maverick v 1,000,000 angry wasps in a bad mood.

Laid Back Maverick - he has got the swans onside with his manly grip! ;)

Remembering back to all those Swan vs...battles, I've been volunteering at Middlebank animal rescue centre, looking after seals mostly, but I did treat a few swans - they really don't live up to their rep!

Sure they look big, they hiss, they flap their wings a bit and they do lunge at you, but they have a pitiful bite although the feckers twist their necks giving you more of chinese burn (I know, they tried) and they calm down after like two secs of trashing, if you can a good grip on them they stop fighting.

I'm putting my money against the swan in future.

Be careful though. I heard a swan can break your arm :unsure:

Seals Vs Middlebank Rescue Centre

Is Middlebank Rescue Centre like a sort of old people home for animals? If so, the seals will be staringly blankly off into the distance, sitting in their own piss while the staff raid their stash of fish.

No seal could be expected to win a fight in those conditions

Rolf Harris vs Laid back maverick

Be careful though. I heard a swan can break your arm :unsure:

Not with their necks, anyway. You have to hold their necks if you are carrying them because their necks are so fragile and easily broken.

Seals Vs Middlebank Rescue Centre

I think a big Grey Seal would beat Middlebank, I've had to herd them into a travel box before and they're big and aggresive :P

Is Middlebank Rescue Centre like a sort of old people home for animals? If so, the seals will be staringly blankly off into the distance, sitting in their own piss while the staff raid their stash of fish.

No seal could be expected to win a fight in those conditions

It's mostly seal pups they deal with, but seal pups do sit their in their own piss and have to be force fed fish or fed by a tube, so your analogy isn't far off it! (I was there learning how to tube-feed seal pups in the wild before handing them over to the SSPCA.) Having said that, they do give a nasty bite and can almost turn their heads full 180', in an Exorcist stylee. For marine mammals, they're also surprisingly agile on land !

Rolf Harris vs Laid back maverick

He'd win just for his beard growing ability, my attempts to date have been pathetic :(

• 3 months later...

Archived