Wasps And Bees

The cowboy in a wig, because just as every day has its dawn, and every rose has its thorn, every cowboy has his sad, sad song, even if that cowboy happens to be Kiki Dee.

Tartar control mouthwash versus mousemats.

Breaking down troublesome plaque deposits could, I suppose, in a fair wind, be considered something similar to scrolling a mouse across the surface of a mat in order to instruct a computer. But you'd have to be on acid.

Sulphuric vs Vinegar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XaaronPrimus
Breaking down troublesome plaque deposits could, I suppose, in a fair wind, be considered something similar to scrolling a mouse across the surface of a mat in order to instruct a computer. But you'd have to be on acid.

Sulphuric vs Vinegar

Vinegar. Better on Chips.

Chips vs crisps?

I'm allergic to wasps, so I'm terrified of them :(

Same here. Was stung a couple of years ago and went into anaphylactic shock. Has to have been one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. I was pissed as well, so didn't know what was happening when my uvula begun swelling and choking me!

I will run like a girl from a wasp, and I make no apology for doing so!

I will run like a girl from a wasp, and I make no apology for doing so!

Me too!

A wasp flew in my room last week at 3am, I ran out and locked the wee c**t in and slept in the living room :lol::ph34r:

• 5 months later...
Cannae believe theres a thread this long about wasps and bees!!

I fukin hate wasps, been stung 3 times including standing on one in bare feet when I was young and my dad had to squeeze the wasp out of my foot, ouch!!

Dinnae mind bees too much but if one happens to sting me I will hate them, wasps are just c**ts cos they can sting more than once so dont give a fuk how many times they sting.

The vast majority of it is not about bees and wasps - it gets good after the first page - enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
I had this conversation with my mum the other day! Fuckin brilliant isn't it? I'm allergic to wasps, so I'm terrified of them :(

Well aware this post is over 2 years old but....

Same condition as Smithers :lol:

I'll go get my coat

• 11 months later...

Ive just read through this thread :D aaah the memories :lol:

:lol::lol:

Your choice ... as long as you stump up the cash for it :P

We've already got a cat, tropical fish, a lobster and a 10 week old baby ... what'd you fancy?? :lol:

That cat is now dead, as are the fish and the lobster. Even scarier, the 10 week old is now 3 and a half :o:lol:

Whatever happened to Bowie? :unsure:

Ive just read through this thread :D aaah the memories :lol:

That cat is now dead, as are the fish and the lobster. Even scarier, the 10 week old is now 3 and a half :o:lol:

Whatever happened to Bowie? :unsure:

Given your track record I fear for the child

Who'd win a fight between Alan Lowing and Alvin the chipmunk?

Alan Lowing the chipmunk lookalike, whose girlfriend likes to pose naked for photographs, you mean?

Archived