Dunfermline v Airdrie (Relegation Dogfight)

How is it milking away supporters when the home supporters have to pay the same price to sit in the same stand?

Its either that or we open the East Stand for away fans which would make absolutely no sense for just a couple hundred fans.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the signing of Stuart Urquhart, and assuming Buchanan is fit, I'd now go:

Scully

Williamson

Buchanan

Martin

Drummond

Geggan

Spence

Falkingham

Forbes

Moffat

Ugwu

Subs:

Goodfellow

Millen

Urquhart

Thomson

Byrne

Faissal

Smith

How is it milking away supporters when the home supporters have to pay the same price to sit in the same stand?

Its either that or we open the East Stand for away fans which would make absolutely no sense for just a couple hundred fans.

Because home supporters have the choice and away supporters don't?

After receiving a message from a mate of mines who reads our favourite football forum, i would like to pass on the following...

FTAO all Pars posters on P&B,

Anyone who criticises or is negative in any manner about the manager, players or the club in general are bang out of order and sit in the away end when the Old Firm are in town.

Therefore if we don't win tomorrow, please continue to keep drinking the kool-aid and withhold all negative views (freedom of speech will not be tolerated) in order to suit a random individual with an extremely high opinion of themselves. Thank you very much guys for your assistance.

Dear dafc sycophants cocksuckers and spies. Please suck my balls.

Where is your gav now?

We complain because we care more about the club than sucking up to people because we are not insecure or ego maniacs.

Regards

Moaner

Aye, playing 4 central midfielders has worked grand so far.

4-3-3 is the way forward. Definitely.

Playing Millen and Drummond and Forbes out of position is like being three men down.

Dear dafc sycophants cocksuckers and spies. Please suck my balls.

Where is your gav now?

We complain because we care more about the club than sucking up to people because we are not insecure or ego maniacs.

Regards

Moaner

Red card, ya p***k.

Out of interest - Why is it £2 more expensive to sit in the main stand at EEP? The main stand has the worst view with structural supports blocking sight of the pitch - is this just a way to milk visiting fans?

I won't be in attendance anyway but it doesn't make sense - away fans do not have a choice to sit in any other area of the stadium. Are the pars trying to recover lost revenue from their playoff slip up?

It's £2 dearer to sit in the centre stand which is a section of the main stand. Away fans, when housed in the main stand, are put in the south east wing, another section of the main stand. To sit there, it is the same price as all other home areas, so not dearer for away fans at all.

In the centre stand, the seats are padded, and for the most part, it offers the best view in the stadium.

Out of interest - Why is it £2 more expensive to sit in the main stand at EEP? The main stand has the worst view with structural supports blocking sight of the pitch - is this just a way to milk visiting fans?

I won't be in attendance anyway but it doesn't make sense - away fans do not have a choice to sit in any other area of the stadium. Are the pars trying to recover lost revenue from their playoff slip up?

As gingepar says that's simply not true. It's £2 more for the padded seats in the central section, unless your absolutely desperate to see when the ball goes out of play at the near side then these offer the best view in the ground. The end section the away fans are in costs the same as the other end that home fans use, and costs the same as the norrie and the north west stands. Some away fans go on like it's Celtic park with pillars every 5 yards, there's 2 pillars and even if you are silly in where you sit only 1 ever comes into play.

You have a little angry rant anyway.

As gingepar says that's simply not true. It's £2 more for the padded seats in the central section, unless your absolutely desperate to see when the ball goes out of play at the near side then these offer the best view in the ground. The end section the away fans are in costs the same as the other end that home fans use, and costs the same as the norrie and the north west stands. Some away fans go on like it's Celtic park with pillars every 5 yards, there's 2 pillars and even if you are silly in where you sit only 1 ever comes into play.

Or, as the boy said, he could simply just ask 'out of interest'.

Which would be fair enough aside from the "milk the opposition fans" and "recover lost revenue from play-off slip up"

He was trying to be funny. Strong emphasis on 'trying'

To be fair, I don't actually think he was trying to be funny.

To be fair, I don't actually think he was trying to be funny.

He wasn't. Another legitimate, albeit ill informed, question about Dunfy and they all jump into their little rage huddle.

See though, that they still try and convince us that the restricted view in their main stand is the finest in Scottish football. They're like the Moonies.

He wasn't. Another legitimate, albeit ill informed, question about Dunfy and they all jump into there little rage huddle.

See though, that they still try and convince us that the restricted view in their main stand is the finest in Scottish football. They're like the Moonies.

Nice to know you think East End Park is the finest stadium in Scottish football, cheers. I'd respectfully like to disagree however.

Archived