Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED, sorry to steal your patter mate but it's honestly never been more appropriate than here:

I don't think anyone has much a yeeha or Thot on Hibs, tynecastle is a better day out an provides a proper slagging, none o this handbag weird pish...

Too much cockiness from Falkirk here - I fully expect a tough game from the Hibees.

They won't bend over and lube up like the cup semi.

what-the-fuck-is-going-on-gif.gif

Piss off Rory. :(

Sorry Steven, I just had to ask what was going on with those two posts. First that teuchter stuff from MrDust, then Gav mentioning us getting shafted in a semi final. What semi final? Surely he can't be gloating about taking a big lead in a game that they went on to lose, surely not?

arry.png

Sorry Steven, I just had to ask what was going on with those two posts. First that teuchter stuff from MrDust, then Gav mentioning us getting shafted in a semi final. What semi final? Surely he can't be gloating about taking a big lead in a game that they went on to lose, surely not?

arry.png

arry.png

Know this ridiculously exaggerated, look at me "I'm demonstrably not celebrating" non-celebrations players do against their old clubs? Farid would do the most over the top one of those in football history if he scored tomorrow.

Know this ridiculously exaggerated, look at me "I'm demonstrably not celebrating" non-celebrations players do against their old clubs? Farid would do the most over the top one of those in football history if he scored tomorrow.

aoy0h.jpg

Anything short of an Adebayor full sprint of the pitch and knee slide infront of the away fans would be unacceptable.

I haven't seen Hibs win at home since the New Year derby match. The two games I've missed since were the wins against County and Livingston, so if they don't win tomorrow then I'll take full responsibility and never turn up again.

Archived