4 4 1 1 and what is our strongest line up?

Dryhorce

And should be considered for the Ireland game on that alone never mind his performances for Rangers going to the E.L final

That'll be the final six years ago, aye? Why stop there, Kenny Dalglish was pretty good for Scotland back in the day, and I don't think he's busy. Let's get him in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcgregor.

Robertson. Hanley. Martin. Hutton.

Fletcher. McArthur.

Anya. Naismith. Snodgrass.

McCormack.

Against the shiter teams that's who I'd be playing, against Germany drop McCormack out for Morrison and stick Naismith up front. Oh, and probably swap brown in for mcarthur when he's fit again.

Gordon should be nowhere near the team yet, if he proves that he's still capable of playing at his previous level then he has a shout. And anyone who thinks Reynolds should be in our first 11 is a moron.

Mcgregor.

Fletcher. McArthur.

McCormack.

Against the shiter teams that's who I'd be playing, against Germany drop McCormack out for Morrison and stick Naismith up front. Oh, and probably swap brown in for mcarthur when he's fit again.

Gordon should be nowhere near the team yet, if he proves that he's still capable of playing at his previous level then he has a shout. And anyone who thinks Reynolds should be in our first 11 is a moron.

Robertson and Anya on the left, surely?

Decent shout for a team though.

Mcgregor.

Fletcher. McArthur.

McCormack.

Says someone who clearly doesn't know their left from their right....

That'll be the final six years ago, aye? Why stop there, Kenny Dalglish was pretty good for Scotland back in the day, and I don't think he's busy. Let's get him in.

Braodfoot is still playing in the championship he is Rotherham United captain showing he is a leader as well stop being sarcy

Broadfoot has done well to do what he's done in his career and fair play to him. Unfortunately he has limitations. His limitations are he isn't a very good football player! Jamie mcCallister was the captain of a championship team last year, doesn't mean he deserved a call up.

As for Reynolds, nowhere near international quality. Being a Jambo is say Danny Wilson has more of a chance than him!

Broadfoot has done well to do what he's done in his career and fair play to him. Unfortunately he has limitations. His limitations are he isn't a very good football player! Jamie mcCallister was the captain of a championship team last year, doesn't mean he deserved a call up.

As for Reynolds, nowhere near international quality. Being a Jambo is say Danny Wilson has more of a chance than him!

True he done nothing in Europe with any sides.big Kirk has and did and has played more against European teams than he has similar to internationals

Big Kirk gets a hard time by folk in here every footballer has limitations that is part and parcel of the game you play to your strengths they all do

Guys shown after leaving Rangers that he could play to a high level had to laugh at the Killie fans thinking they could sign him as well

Was never going to happen he is worthy of keeping his place in a championship team that has ambitions good on the guy

wtf is this shit?

Reynolds is a far better player than Danny Wilson. Better than Broadfoot. Better than Greer. Better than all the dross mentioned on this thread. Do you people ever watch him play?

Unbelievable.

wtf is this shit?

Reynolds is a far better player than Danny Wilson. Better than Broadfoot. Better than Greer. Better than all the dross mentioned on this thread. Do you people ever watch him play?

Unbelievable.

I have probably watched him about 20 times and he his been average every single time

wtf is this shit?

Unbelievable.

Yes watch him play a lot is not commanding enough and lacks presence to be a international defender called up for a friendly to get mugs like you down

Yes watch him play a lot is not commanding enough and lacks presence to be a international defender called up for a friendly to get mugs like you down

You think any Aberdeen fans travelled all the way down to London for a friendly match purely because Reynolds got called up? Ok :lol:

The truth is Strachan thinks he is pretty decent. Doesn't rate him as highly as I do but obviously rates him above shite like Wilson, Broadfoot, Wallace etc..

You think any Aberdeen fans travelled all the way down to London for a friendly match purely because Reynolds got called up? Ok :lol:

The truth is Strachan thinks he is pretty decent. Doesn't rate him as highly as I do but obviously rates him above shite like Wilson, Broadfoot, Wallace etc..

Aye they did travel to London thinking they had a chance of playing

Going to stick my neck out and say that none of your players will be involved in the games that matter

We have got much better guys to pick down south in the league Reynolds failed in

Only guys you might see from Scotland outwith Celtic players will be Dundee United ones guys like GMS and maybe Armstrong

Aye they did travel to London thinking they had a chance of playing

Going to stick my neck out and say that none of your players will be involved in the games that matter

We have got much better guys to pick down south in the league Reynolds failed in

Only guys you might see from Scotland outwith Celtic players will be Dundee United ones guys like GMS and maybe Armstrong

I get the feeling that your whole opinion on Reynolds is based on this 'failed down south' thing. He didn't excel being played out of position at a club who were a shambles at the time. It's not as if he has an extensive history of failures at English clubs. Just one club where it didn't work out. It happens.

GMS and Armstrong shouldn't be too far away. Likewise with Pawlett and Jack. Scotland do have pretty good strength and depth in midfield though so I don't really expect to see these guys involved quite yet.

I get the feeling that your whole opinion on Reynolds is based on this 'failed down south' thing. He didn't excel being played out of position at a club who were a shambles at the time. It's not as if he has an extensive history of failures at English clubs. Just one club where it didn't work out. It happens.

GMS and Armstrong shouldn't be too far away. Likewise with Pawlett and Jack. Scotland do have pretty good strength and depth in midfield though so I don't really expect to see these guys involved quite yet.

Base him playing up here as well your third force guy should never have left Motherwell

Guys not even the best Scottish defender at your club never mind the nation

Been over this before with you and look its not just me telling you this

Granted Barrajag is a grade A troll.but there are others in full agreement with me that he is not good enough

Aye, what about langfield, robson, Anderson, considine, jack and pawlett? They're better than anyone ever!

Listen mate, you come across as one of those fans who are passionate about their team but have no f@#king clue about the game. If Reynolds was any good he'd have been capped long before now. He must be late twenties now. He's not got it, deal with it.

Don't for a second think I'm touting wilson for a call up as he's miles away right now. At least he's had half a dozen caps though.

Aye, what about langfield, robson, Anderson, considine, jack and pawlett? They're better than anyone ever!

Listen mate, you come across as one of those fans who are passionate about their team but have no f@#king clue about the game. If Reynolds was any good he'd have been capped long before now. He must be late twenties now. He's not got it, deal with it.

Don't for a second think I'm touting wilson for a call up as he's miles away right now. At least he's had half a dozen caps though.

Just to be clear Reynolds is the only Aberdeen player that I think should be in the Scotland squad. Jack and Pawlett, maybe in a year or two if they continue to improve.

Late twenties/early 30's are usually the prime years for a centre half. A centre half getting capped at 27 for the first time shouldn't be that strange as they can still be improving at that age. Greer is what? 33? And he's just began to get called up recently.

Reynolds is better than Wilson these days. One was a key part of the second best defense in the country last season while the other was a key part of one which got relegated.

Archived