Cowden vs Rovers

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First league game of the season for me. Stats don't lie, 4th in the table after 3 games and 6 points? Pretty standard i'd have thought. The. 4-0 games are done. Let's get right behind the Rovers.

3-3 :lol:

Fact is, I was probably Pat's biggest fan. I thought he was a good 3rd division player with a great strike and dead ball delivery. He's now put on a lot of weight, barely played AND we are playing in the most competitive championship of all time. It's a sickening signing and shows me JN doesn't have a clue what to go.

Panic signings.

First league game of the season for me. Stats don't lie, 4th in the table after 3 games and 6 points? Pretty standard i'd have thought. The. 4-0 games are done. Let's get right behind the Rovers.

3-3 :lol:

Whit? :wacko:

Guys you are getting the wrong end of the stick re these signings - they are not really signed as major 1st team signings but as back up players who can play under 20s,etc with no real cost implications.

Guys you are getting the wrong end of the stick re these signings - they are not really signed as major 1st team signings but as back up players who can play under 20s,etc with no real cost implications.

So we've signed Pat Scullion to play in the under 20s...

Higgins is like speedy gonzales, buzzing around working hard. His bro appears to have all the culture and composure though. Maybe he can do a job as a hard working left mid?

I love to see the ball zipped about on the deck, with 1-2s and lots if movement off the ball. Last few seasons has seen loads of this and it's a treat to watch. However, we are out our depth this season and for once we have to accept its purely about survival and if it means just working hard and battling for scrappy points then so be it.

No comment on Scullion, im trying to be positive.

Higgins is like speedy gonzales, buzzing around working hard. His bro appears to have all the culture and composure though. Maybe he can do a job as a hard working left mid?

Maybe we should try signing a midfielder to play in midfield. All the teams that are better than us do this. Maybe we should be copying them.

Scullion offers more than Higgjns. Running about aimlessly and not being able to control the ball is all Higgins does. He's absolutely woeful. If we are signing players to run about we may as well give up. If we are planning on playing Scullion we may as well give up.

At least Pat may crack on in from 30 yards that's it.

Archived