Today`s scorers

mick90

Vale of Clyde 5-0 Ashfield

great start from us. Thought we totally dominated and played some great stuff from midfield to the forwards. Also clean sheet for us boys at the back. Very happy with performance and attitude from the boys today. As I said its only a start lots of hard games ahead.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craigmark will Defo not be the whipping boys this season.

They look a lot more like a team than last season and have one of the best keepers I have ever seen in Steven douglas. If not for him would have been more than 3 baird the day. Their big no 5 looked a bit big for junior fitbaw bit by f**k he can heed a baw.

You could hear the sigh of relief from the Buffs bench at the final whistle. Dalry pushed them all the way.

Yep it was a right good test mate but that is what you want as you learn a lot more from a close game than a game you win comfortably

Expect your team to be a lot more competitive this season than last

Yep it was a right good test mate but that is what you want as you learn a lot more from a close game than a game you win comfortably

Expect your team to be a lot more competitive this season than last

Bullshit. Ye want a 7 nil every game surely??

first half Pollok were playing really great football and could of went in more than 2 up, both had red cards for what i can only say were mis timed tackles but never red, second half we took our foot off the pedal and a spirited Greenock gave us a doing

Cheers for that, I know it's early doors but how do you think the Pollok squad is looking for the season ahead ? Do you think they have the quality and depth to straight back up?

Archived