Whitletts 3 Lugar 1

Kennie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boy who stamped on the defenceless player, as shown above, has a criminal past so why would confronting him help? How would you have handled the situation if you were involved with a club (which I am hoping you are not by your previous post)? I don't know Steph McMillan and Johny Baillie personally but I would imagine they will have to act on this as that can't happen in this day and age.

Again fingers crossed the young boy is okay.

Thanks for the entertainment Steph very enjoyable thread. Love the kid on that you never seen it first lol ,Steph Wenger. tbf you were being honest and the truth is the guy is a nasty wee b****** who does well for you because he would kick the eyes out of a midgie and is generally a horrible wee man, you can't say it (although you nearly did) but you need guys like that in your team sometimes.

ive seen this type of thing at every level and although its a bit old school he has not actually stamped to hurt the boy but to try and get a retaliation out of him it's hardly a leg breaker although a bit cowardly, surely weve all seen thid during games before? Remember Billy Thomson, Jock McColl, Drew Welsh they would never have stooped so low..... think like Steph said when did we all turn into pussys?

On the other point about him being a wee groper i'd bin him for that as there is no defence for that at all.

What's the past got 2 do with pal ? Ur obv lookin for a reaction their ?? am commenting as he's a team m8 & we stick together it happins every week jst this occasion it was caught on camera the boy was fine afterwards so my opinion it's happened wasn't nice but you cany change it now! Ps johnnys away bk to troon????

See at end of day u all shouting ur mouths off everybody has seen the stamp but its up to whitletts to deal with it no everybody else on here and knowing everybody at whitletts it will be I am not gonna comment about games in past but I just wonder if a lugar player had done same the camera wud have caught it and for somebody to put on that marty is a sex offender is bang out of order this is a football matter not for personal stuff to be flung in let whitletts deal with it

What happened with Marty years ago is in the past, why are you's bringing that up again. He's served his punishment for the sexual assault. That's in the past.

What happened yesterday is a disgusting vicious act YES so I'm sure now that Steph as seen it he and the club will act accordingly.

End of Matter now!

f**k up Steish n away n pump Tina's dug????????

Tinas dug is still recovering fae your attempt kerrso. Haa. Might have known you would stick up for the cnut, wis probably you that taught him.it. Haha

Twi things spring from this thread.

1. Why did Kenny Young not contact Whitletts direct and let them view the footage rather than cause trouble by publicising it and bringing the Junior game attention it hardly needs.

2. Why would Scotty, a cop who deals with sex offences, think it a good idea to bring up a drunken incident from 4 years ago which has nothing to do with the game of football, and which again does nothing for the image of the game, and which concerns a league his team have never played in (yet).

It's a football site and that stamp happened during a football match. As for the second point, these offences have a habit of hanging around - ask the Nitten and Arniston boys. If you think stuff like the stamp should be hushed up because it does the reputation of the game at this grade no good at all then I think you've got your priorities wrong. The wider it is made clear that this shite is unacceptable the better.

Just a few points from this thread I believe need answered. But first let me say I have no axe to grind with Whitletts Victoria. I have always found them to be a well run club with a hardworking committee full of genuine Junior fans with the well being of their club always their main aim.

It is not sour grapes either. At the end of the game I sought out club officials, Johnny Baillie and Steph McMillan and wished them well and congratulated them on their win.

At the time of the incident I thought something had happened but my attention was centred on what action the ref was about to take regarding the penalty. However even if I had seen it clearly at the time, I certainly would not have confronted ‘the boy after the game’. Perhaps I would have had a word or two to say to someone involved with the club but I would have stayed well clear of ‘the boy’. I serve on the West Region management committee and know only too well how these ‘confrontations’ end up. As I was doing the highlights video I came to the penalty incident and with the benefit of software I was able to slow it down and zoom in to the incident. What I saw was so shocking and uncalled for that I decided to include it and highlight it for obvious reasons.
I don’t care WHO it was that done it. I DO NOT believe there is any defence for this kind of action at any level in the game, especially in the levels where the players have work to go to on a Monday. We already have 2 players on crutches this could so easily have led to another.

what he done was wrong yes but uploading it to create a thread is pish contact vics board instead of trying to make whitletts look like a club that accepts this sort of behaviour

well if you are shouting down evidence then shame on you ...the man could have just said what he seen and had a row but letting others make an opinion is a great idea and therefore he did not say what happened only showed the evidence and others made the conclusion

Archived