St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary McDonald gets a first team game and St Johnstone think they have an excellent midfield? You what?!

Hes surprisingly good in that advanced role, times his runs well and causes problems in the box. Its when we play him deeper as part of a two man central pairing that he turns to shite.

Also our midfield options are tremendous depth wise for this league

Murray Davidson

Chris Millar

Simon Lappin

Scott Brown

Gary McDonald

David Wotherspoon

All vying for central spots. I understand Dundee fans might not know much about Brown just now, but he looks comfortable at this level, and is a similar player to Jody Morris (although clearly not at that level yet, and is prone to making errors through inexperience)

St Johnstone are unbeaten in their last 9 home matches against Dundee (W4 D5). Last win for the Dees came in April 2002.

In this game, Steven Milne scored the winner for Dundee, who also had Dave Mackay playing for them. While Paul Hartley was at us. I love little oddities like that.

Based on this Wighton will score the winner (will join us later in his career, alongside McGinn), while Dundee will be managed by Chris Millar at some point

2700 sold already and looking like there will be 3000 + and yet they claim they don't care about us?? Mmmmmmmmmmmm smells like bullshite me thinks.

We know you care, we know you desperately want to beat us, we know that 7-2 sticks in yer throats ( and much more than that time before most of you were born sticks in ours)

Your Sister is your Mother,

Your Father is your Brother,

Your Granny is your Lover,

The Dundee family.

Didely dee (clap clap), Didely dee

(clap clap), Didely dee, Didely dee,

Didely dee (clap clap)....

Your diseases are contagious,

Your smell is quite outrageous,

You havent washed for ages,

The Dundee family.

He claims he's a big hitter

He's talking through his shitter

All he does is witter

Biggie is a w**k.

Didely dee (clap clap), Didely dee

(clap clap), Didely dee, Didely dee,

Didely dee (clap clap)....

Ghostie sorry tae be the one tae pish on yer chips its the Dee they a' want tae see................................ oh and that bullshit smell is probably yer undercrackers :rolleyes:

Ghostie sorry tae be the one tae pish on yer chips its the Dee they a' want tae see................................ oh and that bullshit smell is probably yer undercrackers :rolleyes:

Ah Slavery, good to hear from yee. It's been a while..

As for my "undercrackers" it cannae be.... I am a student of the " commando style"

All we need now is Blairgowrie ( permatan) Dee, Metal Turkey and Debbie and it will just like the good auld days..

post-15122-0-54493900-1410609871_thumb.j

Archived