St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

I thought Brian Easton was our best player, does a shift considering he gets shite coverage from whoevers on the left, hopefully Lappin solves that problem

Funny, i thought it was one of the first times Easton has been any less than solid for us and he was constantly ripped by Stewart and Roberts down the right. I'd say Graham was probably our best player but that isn't saying much considering the rest of them verged between poor and David Robertson.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was Harkins at the time, but I noticed that Konrad was celebrating as if he'd scored. I got the word immediately before the second half started that it was Konrad's goal, without any more detail. I had thought it was McPake's header before Harkins hooked the ball on and so I assumed Konrad had got a touch on the way in. Did Harkins miss the ball then?

I'm maybe going to have edit this tomorrow, had a few Vinos wi the mrs tonight, but I only saw Konrad get to the ball after McPakes header. It was a bit of stramash (spelling?). For the record I had my 1st drink, of the day, when I got home. Looking forward to seeing the goal again, when the highlights are posted.

Excellent work, as always, on the match report.

On DFCTV it looks like a Harkins goal. But, the players all congratulate Thomas Konrad! Mysterious. But it could have gone in off anybody and we don't care as its a well deserved win.

I've just watched it too and I thought it was a GGH goal, as you say, Konrad seems to claim it and the players are going to him but not Harkins so maybe he thinks it was him that got it ???? As you say, as long as we got it and the result thats all that matters.

I've just watched it too and I thought it was a GGH goal, as you say, Konrad seems to claim it and the players are going to him but not Harkins so maybe he thinks it was him that got it ???? As you say, as long as we got it and the result thats all that matters.

Eh was behind the goal, defo Tam Konrad's goal

You're only a poor little Fermer

Yer heroes are Connolly and Main

Ye won the Scottish cup

We don't give a f**k

Cos you'll never win it again

You're only a poor little Fermer

Or'er Dundee you'll never surpass

You're trophies were none

But now you've got on

Ye can stick your cup win up your arse

I know it's a poor excuse, but allocated seating does nothing for atmosphere. We had two 'singing sections' as it were which was drowned out because they couldn't sit around each other like they usually do. Was surprised at the lack of atmosphere, from both sets of fans tbh. Usually a lot louder in our games together. Maybe saving our voices for the two big games next week.

Great win. Greg Stewart is not getting the credit he deserves on here. He was head and shoulders above anyone on that park. What a player the boy looks to be. A real find by the looks of things. Oh and hello hello is traditional and here to stay! Dundee Derry Ya Bass!!!!!

Definitely Konrad's goal. Hartley said as much to the press after the game and Konrad followed suit.

Dundee played well, Saints were pish. Utter pish.

Harkins was the best player on the park by a mile. Stewart did well but don't understand folk saying he was MoM. Harkins pulled the strings all afternoon and ended up occupying a couple of Saints players at any given time as the game progressed.

Dundee have got a real chance of turning United over next weekend.

You actually can't look at that Dundee team yesterday and find a weak link. Irvine would be the obvious choice but he had a brilliant game. Only players better were Stewart (what a find, has made the step up effortlessly) and Harkins (best player at Dens since Cannigia). Bring on Utd!

Archived