Deadline Day

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guidetti is hardly an unknown, he's a really big name..

How big? This big..

John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti

...and that defender they've picked up is arguably better than anything Aberdeen have and he's just a kid.

Denayer?! He's really not. Played against Dundee twice, been awful twice. Can't win a ball in the air and that's a problem when you're a CH. No idea where he has gained this reputation as a potential superstar.

He has been solid in all the games I've seen.

This.

He's played at dens twice and been hump both times. Built like a tank and actually physically weak. Peaso bossed him in the air the whole match and although Peaso is good in the air for a wee man that shouldn't be happening.

He defo has potential but not ready to be starting spfl games for Celtic. Saying that he's twice the player efe Ambrose is.

I think the season will prove that opinion wrong. I just feel a shit Celtic defence is making him look worse.

I think by the end of the season he'll be away back to man city and will not be missed by the Celtic fans after an unspectacular season in hoops.

RE your Aberdeen point I'd take both Anderson and Reynolds before him. Proven successful spfl players.

To be honest, both here and WAP have been pretty embarrassing reading. The one eye jokes aren't even remotely funny, its a shame because even our better posters have been resorting to them.

I don't in any way find them offensive, just feel like there being made for the sake of it, with no imagination.

So let's hope he signs and there will be ample opportunity for things to improve.

Ample of your eye..? Gettit ,ample , apple? Brilliant Archie, brilliant.

Jackson Irvine joins County. All I know about him is that Kilmarnock fans thought he was pish for ages, but he came onto a game last season.

no he never. he was utterly utterly pish from beginning to end. only a few deluded fools thought he played well at the end. bad luck getting him, I've been shitting myself that aj might try and get him back to us

Burnley and Hull were interested in Stuart Armstrong according to the token Jock reporter on Sky Sports News. Nothing happening though. Bit disappointed we didn't bring in another striker.

we have young strikers at the club (Moore, Duke, Coote etc) and Dow can play up there if required, also no hurry for free agents mate (not that i see us bringing one in)

Archived