The Arbroath Thread

34 minutes ago, JobbieSandwich said:

I deal in facts and evidence and draw conclusions from there. 

Not 'feels' which sometimes results in hard truths being acknowledged.

You don’t know more about Colin Hamiltons circumstances than Colin Hamilton does though 

Just now, ellichtie said:

Legends the pair of them. One thing is for sure everyone will be behind them. Hopefully we can kick on from here, early signs are promising. 

Yes

No other outstanding candidates kicking around so I think it’s a good bet - people that are well loved and will be backed by supporters. We need that in and around the place again 

Zero league wins was apparently good enough.  Ho hum.  So far everything is going pretty much exactly as I predicted it back in the spring.  Some of the older fans who remember the 2002 season onwards might be "enjoying" the parallels.  

Incidentally, does anyone know when the last successful co-manager partnership in Scottish football was? 

Still, I'll get behind the team, maybe it'll go brilliantly!  

5 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Zero league wins was apparently good enough.  Ho hum.  So far everything is going pretty much exactly as I predicted it back in the spring.  Some of the older fans who remember the 2002 season onwards might be "enjoying" the parallels.  

Incidentally, does anyone know when the last successful co-manager partnership in Scottish football was? 

Still, I'll get behind the team, maybe it'll go brilliantly!  

Deary Christ! 

3 minutes ago, Water Tower Wullie said:

Gold ‘n’ Hammer!

Hope the Golden Hammer strikes time and time again!  

It’s Gold ‘n’ Hammer time! Let’s go!

This reminds me of that awkward time a lad at school tried to give themselves a nickname. 

Goldy and Hammy is fine but thanks for the input 🤣