Tonights Ardargh results

Harry Beaver

No excuses for hurlford tonight the players just never turned up. Well done to largs the wanted it more and where unlucky not to score more.

On to league business now for hurlford away to glenafton on sat

Honestboy boy by name and nature!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No excuses for hurlford tonight the players just never turned up. Well done to largs the wanted it more and where unlucky not to score more.

On to league business now for hurlford away to glenafton on sat

I think the other Hurlford supporter hinted that - and that's why you had a reserve team out. Why would they players just not turn up? Did they mention they were going to be busy elsewhere tonight.

Rather.... If you quality from the section you look to win everything available especially as Scottish Cup holders, a little disrespect there possibly?

I'm no fan of the ardagh cup so result doesn't bother me, Hurlford made 6 changes from Saturday, no where near our strongest 11. But no complaints here best team won and it could have been more.

Aye sent off.was having a good game as well.

He came off worse after elbowing Deas straight from Meadow kick off after second goal. Kilbirnie were deserved winners and we didn't create enough real chances or get them on target second half to trouble your keeper too much.

The Kilbirnie young team were celebrating like they had won the Junior Cup at the end.

He came off worse after elbowing Deas straight from Meadow kick off after second goal. Kilbirnie were deserved winners and we didn't create enough real chances or get them on target second half to trouble your keeper too much.

The Kilbirnie young team were celebrating like they had won the Junior Cup at the end.

All to do with last seasons cup game & the bucketgate incident me thinks lol .

A kind of GIRFUY from them maybe?

Meadow could have played til the sun came back up and still wouldn't have scored. We played 80 minutes without a striker but at least created a few chances. Fair result though. Ladeside passed the ball around nicely in the first half especially. Penalty looked a stonewaller and ref got both red cards spot on.

BTW how embarrassing are the ladeside young team? :lol:

not at the game and thats my brother but just heard he has a broken arm are you sure it was a red card?

Sorry for late replay. Just as Shannon described it seemed to go after catching the Meadow lad a wee bit late. Think it was a 2nd yellow.

What was the script with Medda tonight looked to be down to the extreme bare bones plus a bad injury to Maxi.

Kilbirnie deserved it over the piece I thought.

Hurlford reserves 1 Largs 4. Ft

What's that all about? Who has ever edited a post on here to stick reserves in . Obviously desperate to let everyone know there is a reason for the hammering.

Meadow fans no Sawyers tonight?

What's that all about? Who has ever edited a post on here to stick reserves in . Obviously desperate to let everyone know there is a reason for the hammering.

Meadow fans no Sawyers tonight?

Get yir facts right ya tit, I edited as I forgot to put ft in.

Meadow could have played til the sun came back up and still wouldn't have scored. We played 80 minutes without a striker but at least created a few chances. Fair result though. Ladeside passed the ball around nicely in the first half especially. Penalty looked a stonewaller and ref got both red cards spot on.

BTW how embarrassing are the ladeside young team? :lol:

Pleased you mentioned the Ref because I thought the young lad actually had a very good game. As good as I've seen in a while.

Liked his style and actually refereed with a smile on his face at times and used a bit of common sense. Also had a bit craic with the players wish more would adopt that style.

Anyne else think Hurlford are now getting just that little bit big for their District boots?

Just Craig it seems.

Pleased you mentioned the Ref because I thought the young lad actually had a very good game. As good as I've seen in a while.

Liked his style and actually refereed with a smile on his face at times and used a bit of common sense. Also had a bit craic with the players wish more would adopt that style.

Aye. No complaints. Thought the pitch looked in good nick too.

Archived