Is there anyone the Bitters can call on that has any credibility?

Casual Bystander

Why has the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland not been part of the open debate in Scotland, to challenge the rabid Yes campaign! The Most important vote in our current history!? Yes he would receive a hate filled welcome from the seperatists as a posh Tory English Twat, but his skills as an orator have been sadly missing from the No campaign!

I'm not a fan but his voice, his position and stature as the PM should have been openly heard in Scotland!

Sadly he would have been hassled & jostled every step of the way!! The SNP sheep followers would have seen to that!!

You seem upset.

Call Me Dishface Dave has been up. Sadly it was at an invite only dinner, under heavy security and surrounded by 200 of his richest and best chums.

I think, from a personal point of view, June Sarpong and Piers Morgan have been instrumental in my deciding to vote No.

Said no c**t, ever.

John Prescott to be wheeled out next week seemingly. :lol:

Which of his two jags do you think he'll take?

Seriously though, Prescott is a hell of a better politician than Miliband in terms of turning the heads of the Scottish Labour support. That said, it really is a case of the lesser of many evils.

They're surely on the verge of exhuming Thatcher and Churchill and reanimating their corpses.

And don't tell me the technology doesn't exist. The Queen has been dead since 1979 and Bruce Forsyth since 1983.

I'd like to think that Charles Kennedy might be voting yes just because I really quite like the guy.

He has said that he's on the no side, but wishes his side were more positive and didn't try to always insult the intelligence of the Scottish people. So he's a no voter, but not a bawbag about it.

Why has the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland not been part of the open debate in Scotland, to challenge the rabid Yes campaign! The Most important vote in our current history!? Yes he would receive a hate filled welcome from the seperatists as a posh Tory English Twat, but his skills as an orator have been sadly missing from the No campaign!

Can I just get to confirm that you oppose nations breaking up to suit the needs of people in one particular part of it? That's an idea you oppose I assume, going by your use of the word separatist. A yes or no will suffice.

Archived