All things Dundee FC

Hartley clearly made his intentions known regarding Wighton today. Cannot play for another club this season, even on loan since he's now played for both ourselves and Raith.

Whens he going to play though? The odd subbie appearance and that will be it, if he's lucky, should have been out on loan for the season at a decent side.

Have to say some people just decide early on - they don't like a player - then that's It - he can never do anything right/ he's shite. They never bother to look at the bigger picture/ the long term.

Konrad has been the most consistent defender for a while now. He is not faultless - heaven only knows if we have every had one of those.

I would play him before Mc P any day.

My mates just text me, he's been at Dens this morning and the queue was huge. The club only had around 200 tickets to sell and never thought of telling anyone this. A lot of pissed off folk by the sounds of it.

Was in the q for an hour thinking it was 750 tickets for sale,not good enough communication from dundee.

Should see the nick of Deefiant on TDBF re Dumbarton tickets..what a seething mess!

Surely not the same Deefiant that posts here......the Deefiant here seems decent...the Deefiant on TDBF seems a patronising chunt.

Na that's me - I'm hardly seething to be fair - just pointing out the shite situation that's led to people being unhappy about it.

I am also more than capable of being a patronising c**t if people get on my tits.

If you want to talk about that situation do it over there cos the last thing this thread/board needs is an overdose of that shite.

Thank you.

Na that's me - I'm hardly seething to be fair - just pointing out the shite situation that's led to people being unhappy about it.

I am also more than capable of being a patronising c**t if people get on my tits.

If you want to talk about that situation do it over there cos the last thing this thread/board needs is an overdose of that shite.

Thank you.

What's shite about the situation?

These limited tickets occasions don't happen very often. For an intellectual heavyweight, as you like to come across...there was a very simple solution for a season ticket holder....pay the £10 to join a supporters club.

Thank you

What's shite about the situation?

These limited tickets occasions don't happen very often. For an intellectual heavyweight, as you like to come across...there was a very simple solution for a season ticket holder....pay the £10 to join a supporters club.

Thank you

Not being funny mate but if I'd wanted a ticket I'd have got one.

Like I said - if you want to talk about it do it over there as md 20/20 - I like this board cos it's not full of the moronic element of our support.

ETA - I was fully aware of the DSA priority - the club statement has caused the bulk of the issue here.

Thank you

Edited by Deefiant

Not being funny mate but if I'd wanted a ticket I'd have got one.

Like I said - if you want to talk about it do it over there as md 20/20 - I like this board cos it's not full of the moronic element of our support.

ETA - I was fully aware of the DSA priority - the club statement has caused the bulk of the issue here.

Thank you

You are coming across as an absolute dickhead!