All things Dundee FC

All this United hilarity just brings into focus how disappointing this season has been so far. I say so far because I'm fairly sure we'll not be relegated but also the DABs current swagger is setting them up nicely for a gutting end to the season.

I'd love a derby in the Scottish Cup tbf.

A dab was saying to me last week that 8 of their current players would walk into our starting XI. One of them was Lewis Toshney and I think he was actually being serious too. They are a special bunch.

only player they have that would get in our team is Andreu and he's no even their player. better off just laughing those c***s off. still seem to think they're some sort of european bigshot even tho they never were[emoji23]

only player they have that would get in our team is Andreu and he's no even their player. better off just laughing those c***s off. still seem to think they're some sort of european bigshot even tho they never were[emoji23]

It's unreal the way they think.

1 hour ago, arab1975 said:

ur stadium is a shambles ur team is a shambles ur history in the last 42 years is a shambles and ur 4000 fans tops r a shambles on this forum.

Last 42 years is a shambles? That's pretty specific. If we extended it to 43 years would everything be OK with you and you'd no longer consider us a shambles?