All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

reading all ur crap just because I can.go on tell us what has this great club dundee done or 1 ?? in the last 40 odd years.????

You don't half like like to narrow down the number of years under discussion to suit your needs.  Bottom line is United have won five major trophies and Dundee have won five major trophies.  

If I were in your position what would annoy me more than whatever Dundee fans are posting on a Dundee thread is the fact that United could have easily surpassed five trophies if they hadn't bottled so many cup finals. Oh, and I would be far from happy that United are on the 2nd tier of Scotiish football and that the Chairman that guided you there is still in charge.  Still, each to their own I suppose.

I never asked u that I asked what have dundee 1 in the last 40 0dd years.i was just bored and thought ad check on the wee Diddy team across the road and it seems use think bragging about beating and helping putting ur rivals down as success.look at ur league table ur rank rotten and as we were the only team that could fill ur stadium for u and give u time on TV .thompson still has spent more this season than that wee team across the road btw
enjoy being bottom Al enjoy being up at the top.ps Al give u credit for bumming up such a mediocre bunch and mind the question I asked which was incorrectly answered

1 minute ago, arab1975 said:

I never asked u that I asked what have dundee 1 in the last 40 0dd years.i was just bored and thought ad check on the wee Diddy team across the road and it seems use think bragging about beating and helping putting ur rivals down as success.look at ur league table ur rank rotten and as we were the only team that could fill ur stadium for u and give u time on TV .thompson still has spent more this season than that wee team across the road btw
enjoy being bottom Al enjoy being up at the top.ps Al give u credit for bumming up such a mediocre bunch and mind the question I asked which was incorrectly answered

If you want your questions answered correctly you should maybe learn to not type like a 3 year old and make it a bit easier to understand.

Any team would relish relegating their city rivals. Especially a team with little on field success in the last 40 years. We're guilty as charged m'lud. Why's that so offensive? Why are you hurting so much, it's just a game of football?? Haha

Also, you can probably afford to spend more because you sold more season tickets. We all know you have more fans....for the moment.

is this you by any chance?

2d9f2d4fe265e8410dca0df4aff5d72d.jpg

Paul Hartley officially becomes a 'Dundee guy' as it were from this Saturday. He'll have managed us in more games than he managed Alloa for or played for any of the club's that he played for during his career.

Therefore, Hearts, Celtic and Alloa can officially f**k themselves. He's oors.

14 hours ago, arab1975 said:

Don't underestimate how phucking marvellous it is to have relegated the filth, thank you x. 

The dirty dayglos are haemorrhaging money but dinnae let that worry you......

r u chunts thick.i asked what have use done in the last 40 odd years nothing else ?.our chairman ? ur best players have went and what have use done ?? exactly the same as us sold them and replaced with duds and if u think help beating ur rivals and relegating them is success what does that say about ur lot ?.at least when we 1 at dens it was a league title.thats what success is.enjoy being bottom and getting shafted Al enjoy watching ur mob going down

1 hour ago, arab1975 said:

............at least when we 1 at dens it was a league title.thats what success is.

Oh dear, this is becoming a little tedious but it's only fair I remind you that Dundee have also won a top flight league title at the home of (what is now since your relegation at Dens) our nearest Premiership rival.  So yes, we are all aware what success is.  

Like I said before five major trophies to each club, including one top flight league title to each club but at the end of the day that's all history.  The here and the now is that Dundee are in the top tier of Scottish football whereas United are in the second tier of Scottish football.  No more debate required really.

Edited by Shadow Play