All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Anyone else got the fucking fear for Saturday? League table not looking as comfortable for us now. If we don't win Saturday we could be in big big trouble. Last place i'd want us to go and get a result as well.

I have the fear before every game. 

I have the fear before every game. 

Me too. Pleased we've added a couple of players, was fearing nobody coming in. With O'Dea back the defence is not too bad, Haber is a handful and I've got hopes for FEB so some attacking flair in midfield is what we desperately need and hopefully these guys bring it.

It looks like a total grind to the end of the season. Personally I think Motherwell and RC may pull away, maybe not, but if so it's perm 2 from 5 [emoji51][emoji15][emoji51][emoji15]

Anyone else got the fucking fear for Saturday? League table not looking as comfortable for us now. If we don't win Saturday we could be in big big trouble. Last place i'd want us to go and get a result as well.

Bought my train tickets yesterday but have a bad feeling about this game,in saying that after a few beers on the train it will probably be let's do these fuckers.

40 minutes ago, K.T said:

Anybody take a guess at what our line-up may be for Saturday?

I'll take a rough guess at:

Bain

Kerr Gadzhalov O'Dea Holt

Vincent Klok O'Hara

Ojamaa

Haber Wighton

Think the new signings and Vincent will start to shake things up. Dropping McGowan would be big but just got a hunch that he'll do it to retain O'Hara so we've got a bit more height.

12 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Bain

Vincent Klok O'Hara

Ojamaa

Haber Wighton

Think the new signings and Vincent will start to shake things up. Dropping McGowan would be big but just got a hunch that he'll do it to retain O'Hara so we've got a bit more height.

Wighton needs dropped as well. IMO.

Bain
Vincent Klok O'Hara
Ojamaa
Haber Wighton

Do you think he'd drop Hateley too?

I hope he doesn't stick Wighton on the left wing or something mad to have Ojamaa on the right. It's a shame Williams is terrible.

Just now, K.T said:

Do you think he'd drop Hateley too?

I hope he doesn't stick Wighton on the left wing or something mad to have Ojamaa on the right. It's a shame Williams is terrible.

I think Hateley's place in the team has always been due to the number of assists that he's raked up and being the guy that can change things pretty quickly. Against St Mirren, he was woeful and was substituted early. With other options now (Vincent, Klok and O'Hara not needed at wing back), I could see him dropping out. The hunch I'm getting from Hartley's interviews is that he will make these sorts of changes.

I'm really hoping that we don't see Wighton out wide too. The best he's ever played for us is with Haber inside. Against Aberdeen at home, we brought him on to play out wide in place of Williams and within a few minutes, Aberdeen had switched Hayes to his side and it cost us a goal within minutes. It's a really obvious weakness.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Bain

Vincent Klok O'Hara

Ojamaa

Haber Wighton

Gowser has been captain for the last couple of games but I don't know if Hartley gives much of a f**k about these things when he picks his teams. Hope not.

Gowser, Julen and Hateley better not start this fucking game. I'd potentially drop Wighton (I know... ) too, IMO. Can't really grumble about harry94's team, but if push came to shove I'd probably rather El Bahk (again, I know... ) in for Wighton.

Not a lot to pick from, but if Ojamaa and Haber can do an industrial-level of clugging, maybe FEB can nip in between the cracks without getting squashed again. Or score a goal, then get squashed. 

He'll probably just get squashed thought tbh.

Thank you.