All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Without being a dick, but it'll come out that way, you maybe better hope so.

Theres multiple, multiple, red flags waving at you all about your stadium situation and has been for years now. It won't be long until your homeless since they're determined to let Dens rot.

There's absolutely nothing we can do about it right now, unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Out of order red dotting my post about Harrison, is that your new mate, the Boredom fishwife?

Thank you.

f**k up and get back to telling us how Mark McGhee is doing a 'pretty good' job instead of crying about dots m8.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Alan Pattullo pretty precisely hitting the nail on the head. Another moment in the history books, and not a highlight.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/why-it-was-an-onerous-afternoon-at-dens-park-3609379

John Nelms on 'club business in Italy...' must be talking to Bonetti's agent or just watching the rugby. Hard to predict IMO.

I can't think of many other clubs that have been such a consistent binfire at board level over so many years. Imagine thinking back in the early 90s that after ousting the hated Angus Cook "thank f**k for that, things just can't get worse than that c**t" [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Bonetti...i really dinna get the love-in dundee fans have for him..with the amount of pretend money he spent he got us a 6th place finish and he couldnt manage his way out of an open door.

Terrible manager, cracking scout.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Terrible manager, cracking scout.

indeed a decent manager would have had that squad he had winning things..but no we were shite and have been shite ever since...christ we finished 5th the season before with a team full of scottish journeymen under scott.

Just now, Meeniedee said:

indeed a decent manager would have had that squad he had winning things..but no we were shite and have been shite ever since...christ we finished 5th the season before with a team full of scottish journeymen under scott.

I'd have Jocky back.

I'm not fussy.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I'd have Jocky back.

I'm not fussy.

the thing with scotts teams were if we went 1-0 up in the 1st minute you could have went home there and then safe in the knowledge that was how it was going to finish..he knew how to grind out wins..oh how i'd like to see that now.