All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Lifelongdee said:

Massive repect to your wee man :D there the proper hardcore supporters 😂 that deserves both surely haha

My wee man is after white. Won't somebody think of the poor sod that has to A. Wash it B. Explain to the person washing it why he bought the wee man the white one.

Just now, AlanPartridge said:

Camera missed it going in 😂

I’m fairly certain its AI controlled. It keeps zooming in at innocuous parts of the pitch when the ball isn’t in play like it’s trying to find the ball. The movement is weird as well. 

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Happy with that I think, looks roasting out there and could tell the team were heavy-legged. Looked pretty good defensively as well. 

Definitely not a starting suddenly either - giving different players a start.

Shame none of the trialists came on.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Definitely not a starting suddenly either - giving different players a start.

I think all the trialists were on loan from Watford to make up the numbers, with a view of not actually playing them. 

Do we have international clearance for the two amigos yet? 

17 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Ref couldn’t be arsed. Full time before 90mins it is. 😂

The people running the scoreboard forgot to turn it on for about 3 mins of the second half, and only added 2 mins on once they realised, so the clock was a minute early. Still, the ref wasn't bothering his arse waiting any longer!

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They're all Waterford U19 players who were there to fill the bench as players like Byrne and Cameron were out with knocks. Doubt they'd have much to show for a team like us tbh