All things Dundee FC

Charlie Adam said he liked that McPake gave him a call and that it took a lot of guts for him to phone and ask if he wanted to sign for Dundee.

A lot of guts to sign an out of shape, out of contract Dundee man who has regularly said he'd love to sign for Dundee.

Away and don't talk pish, Charlie.

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Charlie Adam said he liked that McPake gave him a call and that it took a lot of guts for him to phone and ask if he wanted to sign for Dundee.

A lot of guts to sign an out of shape, out of contract Dundee man who has regularly said he'd love to sign for Dundee.

Away and don't talk pish, Charlie.

Showing real courage is getting a lift home from Charlie after a night out. 
I’m really enjoying not having some over the hill, overpaid, out of shape Galático in our team this time round. 

8 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’m really enjoying not having some over the hill, overpaid, out of shape Galático in our team this time round. 

Despite all that, he still played a big part in getting us up under McPake.

13 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I enjoyed seeing him play for Dundee but I really didn't enjoy our complete reliance on him with the rest of the players around him just waiting for him to do something. 

4 hours ago, rhumbaclub said:

I think we've got a manager that will relish this challenge tonight. I think we've got a team that can compete and get a result tonight. I hope it's refereed and VAR'd fairly. 

C'mon Dundee right in to this mob that i despise with a passion.

och well better being a glass half full than glass half empty type of guy eh.

piss poor tonight, not a believer in this free hit against the old firm nonsense as you have to have the belief you can win every game.

sound like sour grapes now but see when the player's were taken off the pitch after 2 mins, add that to Celtic banning thousands because they think they are some sort of political movement and really just get the pair of them tae F*&K.

13 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Pineda did more in 5 minutes than both rudden and bakayako combined 

Yeah, give him a chance Doc. FFS. 2 nil down and all Bakayoko has to do is dink the ball over the keeper, and we're back in it. But no, another fucking miss.

Pretty much the whole team didn't do themselves any favours tonight. The likes of McCowan who's been unreal this season was miles off it. We couldn't string simple passes together and the defence was all over the place at times.

Pineda and Kerr to start on Sunday, Portales has been great in his showings in the back three this season but at the right of the four in the first half tonight he was hung out to dry.

We take it and move on. A reality check for some players maybe. Alot of work over the next few days for the squad and The Doc, however tonight doesn't need to derail our season.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Liam899 said:

Don’t agree with Kerr starting. He’s far too limited on the ball. Hopefully bounce back against Livi.

I thought the positive difference was notable tonight, having him there instead of McGhee or Lamie.

8 hours ago, Liam899 said:

Don’t agree with Kerr starting. He’s far too limited on the ball. Hopefully bounce back against Livi.

Don't like Kerr as a footballer and haven't for the last ten years plus. We simply don't have any other right backs at the moment though. Until January, right now he's our best option *shudder*.

Thank you.

Very poor performance last night. Boateng and Sylla looked like they had never been asked to make a five yard pass to a team-mate before, and both wanted far too much time on the ball. Tiffoney beat his man the first time he went on the attack and did nothing at all after that. No idea what Carson was doing for their first goal, but he did make a few really good saves after that. Beck looked really good in the further forward role, was the only real bright spot. Pineda should be starting at the weekend, Rudden & Baka have offered nothing going forward, other than weak shots and poor build-up play.

Our season won't be defined by games against the Bigot Brothers, but we need to start scoring - Shaughnessey is our only player with more than one league goal this season.

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Very poor performance last night. Boateng and Sylla looked like they had never been asked to make a five yard pass to a team-mate before, and both wanted far too much time on the ball. Tiffoney beat his man the first time he went on the attack and did nothing at all after that. No idea what Carson was doing for their first goal, but he did make a few really good saves after that. Beck looked really good in the further forward role, was the only real bright spot. Pineda should be starting at the weekend, Rudden & Baka have offered nothing going forward, other than weak shots and poor build-up play.

Our season won't be defined by games against the Bigot Brothers, but we need to start scoring - Shaughnessey is our only player with more than one league goal this season.

football manager GIF by QPR FC