All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Had genuinely forgotten about that 😂

Very interesting. 

Never felt more like singing the Blues. Dundee win and Utd lost oh Dundee you got me singing the blues. 

The confident DABs are now shaking in their frillies as the Dees go marching on with the best left back in Scotland. 

Have an excellent evening fellow Dees. Get it round the diddies. 

Thank you. 

When there's complete radio silence from the moron DABs, delusional St Mirren and Perth dobbers you know things are not too bad. 

Remember them Queens fools last seson who got to0 big for their boots aswell. Sitting bottom of the Championship as it stands below Jim McIntyre. They can't say they weren't warned - as alwways it was seemingly me on the wind up instead of cold hard facts. Also looks like the amateur outfit that is Livingston are finally on their way back to be outnumbered by teams like Morten and Falkirk. Oh Dear. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

When there's complete radio silence from the moron DABs, delusional St Mirren and Perth dobbers you know things are not too bad. 

Remember them Queens morons last seson who got to0 big for their boots aswell. Sitting bottom of the Championship as it stands below Jim McIntyre. They can't say they weren't warned - as alwways it was seemingly me on the wind up instead of cold hard facts. Also looks like the amateur outfit that is Livingston are finally on their way back to be outnumbered by teams like Morten and Falkirk. Oh Dear. 

Queen’s Park’s fans who claimed they intentionally threw the title because promotion would be a season too early for them must be kicking themselves now. Ho ho.

happy Saturday.

29 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Remember them Queens fools last seson who got to0 big for their boots aswell. Sitting bottom of the Championship as it stands below Jim McIntyre. They can't say they weren't warned - as alwways it was seemingly me on the wind up instead of cold hard facts. Also looks like the amateur outfit that is Livingston are finally on their way back to be outnumbered by teams like Morten and Falkirk. Oh Dear. 

Lighten up lad

Back to the football. Four games before the break:  Aberdeen at home.  Celtic at home.  Kilmarnock away.  St Johnstone at home.

Would it be unrealistic to hope for 7 points out of these fixtures?  

Also, looking at the league we have two games in hand over the three teams immediately above us.  Any idea who these games are against?

Edited by Shadow Play

This season has been a great watch, with only a few howlers such as Govan at home.

Been refreshing after the last few years where at times I sat in Dens wondering why, under the dimwitted McPake, the putting the heating off to win games McGhee and even last season with the Bowyer it has to be said. Miserable stuff.

This Saturday we have an Xmas fixture against Aberdeen whilst looking to nudge ever closer to the top six against a proper club who will bring a decent support - none of your Mortens, County, Livi or Hamilton pub-esque outfits. I hope they win the cup today and bring thousands to Dens to add to the match.

Speaking of Aberdeen has just reminded me of Steve Lovell who played for both - what a man. 

Anyway, long may it last under Docherty who the board seem to have made a great decision with. Not many people happy to say that despite their rants in the summer. 

Good times for a change whilst the DABs travel to bottom of the league Queens Park live on the BBC Friday. A great comedy for all at this festive time of the year. Hopefully see a few of the Queens fans who were frothing at the mouth as I entered the Stenhousemuir pitch with arms aloft in their vicinity upon winning the league. 

We move forward nudging ever closer to the next window to strengthen. 

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

This season has been a great watch, with only a few howlers such as Govan at home.

Been refreshing after the last few years where at times I sat in Dens wondering why, under the dimwitted McPake, the putting the heating off to win games McGhee and even last season with the Bowyer it has to be said. Miserable stuff.

This Saturday we have an Xmas fixture against Aberdeen whilst looking to nudge ever closer to the top six against a proper club who will bring a decent support - none of your Mortens, County, Livi or Hamilton pub-esque outfits. I hope they win the cup today and bring thousands to Dens to add to the match.

Speaking of Aberdeen has just reminded me of Steve Lovell who played for both - what a man. 

Anyway, long may it last under Docherty who the board seem to have made a great decision with. Not many people happy to say that despite their rants in the summer. 

Good times for a change whilst the DABs travel to bottom of the league Queens Park live on the BBC Friday. A great comedy for all at this festive time of the year. Hopefully see a few of the Queens fans who were frothing at the mouth as I entered the Stenhousemuir pitch with arms aloft in their vicinity upon winning the league. 

Thank you.

That's us already equalled the total points of the McCann/McIntyre/McPake season.

We are only 8pts away from the 2021-22 total as well.

We are now 40/1 to finish bottom, 9/1 to finish second bottom, having started close to odds on for both.

That's huge progress.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

I’ve said it before but Steve Lovell is Eddie Howe’s half brother.