All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

we've given Ryan Astley French's no. 4, and Main now has Byrne's no. 8.

Look, I'm not one of these people who thinks number X must play in position Y but Curtis Main wearing no.8 is a fucking disgrace.

23 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Look, I'm not one of these people who thinks number X must play in position Y but Curtis Main wearing no.8 is a fucking disgrace.

Does that kinda suggest that neither of our loan strikers shirts are coming available?

Delighted with the Docs recruitment. When you think two years back to the dimwitted McPake bringing in Ibsen Rossi, Rudden, Niall McGinn, Jay Chapman and Vontae Campbell to save our skin in January.

It's night and day since then. I called for McPake to be sacked since the first day he put pen to paper because he was an incompetent buffoon. He was actually a pretty poor defender aswell who continually gave away penalties and stupid fouls with his positioning, so how we trusted him to manage was a howler. Add in clowns like Neil McCann being applauded for having horseshite players play out from the back and Mark McGhee putting his heating off to win games and it's enough to make you weep.

I can say right now I'm happy with the way the clubs going. 

Long may it last.

Looking forward to tomorrow's tough match then a trip to Tynecastle where i'll be looking to dish out some Albert Kidd related verbal abuse to the Edinburgh fuds. Build a team and the fans will follow.

Thank you.

Don't be posting stats please it'll start to get the boring one drooling.

Won't be long until he's along giving us pie charts of his defending, pythagorus thereom on his cone warm up drills and the speed, distance and time of his pre match meal to mouth ratio.

Piss off before you start random.

Thank you.

While watching the shocking pitch at Clyde it’s making me think if the Robertson’s arnt their on top of it and we don’t have a home game for 3+ weeks who’s looking after the pitch?

6 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

While watching the shocking pitch at Clyde it’s making me think if the Robertson’s arnt their on top of it and we don’t have a home game for 3+ weeks who’s looking after the pitch?

I'd imagine there will be someone either doing it or a firm contracted.

If not mega lolz.

23 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Tin hat on - Alex Lowry anyone?

Should try get him on a similar deal as Astley or a buy back Clause. He is got very high potential but I reckon needs a move away from Rangers to develop. Signing Lowry, Beck and Mellon would be an unbelievable transfer window