All things Dundee FC

He saw Hearts as below him.

Until he understands hes not actually made it then hes well on course to waste his talent.

14 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

While watching the shocking pitch at Clyde it’s making me think if the Robertson’s arnt their on top of it and we don’t have a home game for 3+ weeks who’s looking after the pitch?

14 hours ago, Crawford said:

I'd imagine there will be someone either doing it or a firm contracted.

If not mega lolz.

14 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Tin hat on - Alex Lowry anyone?

Alex Lowry to look after the pitch?

56 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

That number 44 is shite , no wonder st Johnstone got rid 

Nah, he's clearly got talent. Had a few really good moments going forward through him and he should've buried the header from the corner. He won't have many harder games in Scotland than up against Armstrong but in any case Dodgson will be our number one there.

After a shocking opening few minutes think we've controlled the game and should've scored right at half time there. 

With Sharp and Ashcroft in our back line we'll concede again no doubt but that half really wasn't awful apart from conceding early.

We have to accept it while we have shite like Legzdins still part of our squad. He threw in goal after goal the other year and only taken a minute for us to quickly be reminded how low we were.

There's still hope IMO. Get Main and Robinson on ASAP and hope dross like Ashcroft and Sharp don't cost us further.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

56 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nah, he's clearly got talent. Had a few really good moments going forward through him and he should've buried the header from the corner. He won't have many harder games in Scotland than up against Armstrong but in any case Dodgson will be our number one there.

After a shocking opening few minutes think we've controlled the game and should've scored right at half time there. 

With Sharp and Ashcroft in our back line we'll concede again no doubt but that half really wasn't awful apart from conceding early.

We have to accept it while we have shite like Legzdins still part of our squad. He threw in goal after goal the other year and only taken a minute for us to quickly be reminded how low we were.

There's still hope IMO. Get Main and Robinson on ASAP and hope dross like Ashcroft and Sharp don't cost us further.

Thank you.

Pretty much my thoughts but Sharp has had a couple of decent saves and has looked much better than that other reject. 
Like you I thought Costelloe looked half decent on the ball. 
Onwards in the league.  

First black mark against the Doc for me today. That line up was so bad, we could all see it.

If he thinks the Scottish Cup isn't important for Dundee fans, he might need to educate himself on that.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Anyone know what happened with Legzdins? Contact lense popped out? Ill? WTF? Shocking for the 1st goal.

Or he shat it ala Kelvin Jack. Re-watching it, for the first, a good keeper come out screaming my ball and smothers it. The second is a totally unmarked header but with his reactions, he’s never getting it. 
With Lamie and Portales out I guess it was Ashcroft or throw Astley in and he went for experience. 

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Or he shat it ala Kelvin Jack. Re-watching it, for the first, a good keeper come out screaming my ball and smothers it. The second is a totally unmarked header but with his reactions, he’s never getting it. 
With Lamie and Portales out I guess it was Ashcroft or throw Astley in and he went for experience. 

Spot on, make an absolute c**t of it. 

Looked like he was pointing at his eyes 'I can't see', and then off he went, fucking bizarre.

Ludo literally called him one of the best keepers in the league the other day.

He's an absolute waste of skin in our squad. Pretty sure Legzdins himself would admit that whatever his best was is long gone. 

Today isn't a black mark on Docherty, it's a black mark on the management of the club before he appeared. There's no way the likes of Legzdins, McGhee, Ashcroft and Kerr would be sitting with two year contracts had the decision not been made before his arrival. 

We started the season with McCracken and Carson showing Legzdins was likely to be a senior player helping around the club and moving into coaching. I was shot down the other month when I said one of our main priorities in Jan should be a capable replacement for Carson if injured/suspended. Legzdins is criminally bad and Sharps a good shot stopper but would be lucky to be playing weekly in the Championship.

Whilst on negatives Tiffoney isn't giving us anything. Really disappointed with him - almost looks like a child in a men's match at times. On the flip side Reilly was class the last ten and should be rewarded with a start at Tynecastle.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ludo literally called him one of the best keepers in the league the other day.

He's an absolute waste of skin in our squad. Pretty sure Legzdins himself would admit that whatever his best was is long gone. 

Today isn't a black mark on Docherty, it's a black mark on the management of the club before he appeared. There's no way the likes of Legzdins, McGhee, Ashcroft and Kerr would be sitting with two year contracts had the decision not been made before his arrival. 

We started the season with McCracken and Carson showing Legzdins was likely to be a senior player helping around the club and moving into coaching. I was shot down the other month when I said one of our main priorities in Jan should be a capable replacement for Carson if injured/suspended. Legzdins is criminally bad and Sharps a good shot stopper but would be lucky to be playing weekly in the Championship.

Whilst on negatives Tiffoney isn't giving us anything. Really disappointed with him - almost looks like a child in a men's match at times. On the flip side Reilly was class the last ten and should be rewarded with a start at Tynecastle.

Thank you.

Agree with all of that. Tiffoney looks like a championship player. McGhee is getting right on my tits, a waste of skin. 
The final ball is not good enough. Far too often the first defender cuts it out. 
Despite all that we were the better team for the last 88 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Looks like you lot literally asked for a fight?

IMG_2861.png

If anyone's feeling sorry for themselves - not only did they get turfed out by a a lower league diddy but the Johnnies also invited a bunch of Airdrie fans to come and batter them in the pub :lol: 

7 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

If anyone's feeling sorry for themselves - not only did they get turfed out by a a lower league diddy but the Johnnies also invited a bunch of Airdrie fans to come and batter them in the pub :lol: 

Careful with the diddy patter. I’m sure we beat yous anol wee man