All things Dundee FC

23 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I think we can rule out that we are signing any players that’s contract expired from the Scottish Premiership unless Ryan Jack signs. 

Thought it was strange that Sylla and Cameron weren’t in the training yesterday. Maybe Sylla has been given longer time to see family. 

Lamie also wasn’t in the pre season yesterday. Perhaps Docherty may opt for Ashcroft. We are also rumoured with Clark Robertson who is left sided which would mean Lamie gets little game time.

Has Cameron been given permission to speak to the Dons yet?

6 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

If you've got a cool million you wish to splash on him then by all means, until then shut the f**k up and suck up the pain of Rangers stealing your 'wonderkid' that was a 'born and bred' Aberdeen fan.

Thank you.

20 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

McCracken and Robertson 🔜

3 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

We have signed Seb Palmer Houlden 

robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you've got a cool million you wish to splash on him then by all means, until then shut the f**k up and suck up the pain of Rangers stealing your 'wonderkid' that was a 'born and bred' Aberdeen fan.

Thank you.

🤣

come on now i thought I did well at dens park, some gratitude that. 
The money from Barron moving and another £200k or so would do it to be fair. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Thank you.

Also Cameron was probably given time off as he was with the u21 squad who he played for two weeks ago in Austria

17 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

I doubt Aberdeen would want him. Clarkson and McGrath are too similar. They need more defensive cover and defensive minded players.

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye, it's Seb. Fair fucks @peebles_Dee.

Newport fans absolutely loved him last season. 

Went on their forum and they have one of those shitey forums that deletes everything that falls off the top page so the only mention was:

Well we won't be signing Houlden-Palmer. He'll be playing at the very least League One football next season.

Encouraging.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Ryan Strain going to Dundee United. Would rather have Brandon Williams instead and Mr Reliable Jordan McGhee.

Right, stop mentioning Brandon Williams and give us the next name you heard about.

10 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Ryan Strain going to Dundee United. Would rather have Brandon Williams instead and Mr Reliable Jordan McGhee.

Boredom is on their thread now pouring scorn and negativity on it. 😂

Top quality work from the Doc yet again, two quality keepers, foundation work completed, exciting times seeing this team unfold.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

We have signed Seb Palmer Houlden 

Without doubt you're clearly the one in the know, the lucky one, imho.

Have to ask the question, what's the word with Simon Murray hopefully becoming a permanent Dee?

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Without doubt you're clearly the one in the know, the lucky one, imho.

Have to ask the question, what's the word with Simon Murray hopefully becoming a permanent Dee?

Thank you.

I’ve not had any recent update about Simon Murray but I’m sure they are still in talks as both the club and Simon want the deal to happen.