All things Dundee FC

37 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Did the whole booking .com and cheap flights thing, that’s what came back?

Fair enough I might've just got lucky then, got flights on SkyScanner and the hotel on booking.com

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is this an underwhelming reveal of our away kit?

Yeah they tweeted saying that it's a preview and it'll be officially released tomorrow

1 minute ago, peebles_Dee said:

I hope Bristow doesn’t sign. 

I seriously hope you're not basing that from 45 minutes of his first pre season friendly. :lol:

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I seriously hope you're not basing that from 45 minutes of his first pre season friendly. :lol:

Yes and no. He’s not the most attacking or defensive. You need to be at least great at one or both. Take Dodgson and Beck for example. If he’s on trial he needs to be more up for it than that. He doesn’t seem bothered.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

Yes and no. He’s not the most attacking or defensive. You need to be at least great at one or both. Take Dodgson and Beck for example. If he’s on trial he needs to be more up for it than that. He doesn’t seem bothered.

Were you firmly decided on those players 45 minutes into their friendly games?

Nathan Ralph stunk the place out to dry for about a month into our actual season then won PotY. Beck looked dodgy to begin with last season.

Docherty's track record has been pretty good overall. If he likes him, I'm happy to bring him in and he has a decent reputation.

Won't be judging anyone on a game based on just getting minutes into the legs.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nathan Ralph stunk the place out to dry for about a month into our actual season then won PotY. Beck looked dodgy to begin with last season.

Docherty's track record has been pretty good overall. If he likes him, I'm happy to bring him in and he has a decent reputation.

Won't be judging anyone on a game based on just getting minutes into the legs.

PD is right in his assessment so far but so are you Ludo. Imagine anyone’s first day in a new job, it takes time to bed in but we could do with a sign there’s something there. 

Just now, Fifespud said:

PD is right in his assessment so far but so are you Ludo. Imagine anyone’s first day in a new job, it takes time to bed in but we could do with a sign there’s something there. 

Undoubtedly, but if Docherty signs him I'm happy to assume there's something there.

Good header from Graham to put us 1 up.

Graham looks an asset in the air in both boxes. 

Ive only just tuned in so can’t comment on his overall performance but he looked decent against Arbroath so a promising start for the young lad. 

Posted (edited)

Click on the Tweet and he gives a written breakdown of what he's like. Very encouraging.

Edited by Ludo*1

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Undoubtedly, but if Docherty signs him I'm happy to assume there's something there.

Good header from Graham to put us 1 up.

Me too. The ‘Well fans seem to have loved Rodriguez, although he’s had a few injuries, notably an ACL. 

Is some cunto shooting in Poland?