All things Dundee FC

This mindless spending needs to stop. He must be on about 20k a week.

Reaping the benefits of still being in the Union, ken?

*This may or may not be an outdated joke, I've no been on here in a while and was hoping the No Voting Scum joke was still going, even after all this time.

Home friendlies are shite, regardless of opposition. Really hope we have some more trips down England this summer - Lancaster, Morecambe and Sheffield in recent years have all been quality. Even a wee jaunt to Germany/Holland for a couple of games would be excellent.

Yeah hence why I said slightly... It came down to last day and if we had of drawn they'd of beat us on goal difference by one goal, just wanting more seething Accie fans in their beds

If Dumbarton had equalised we'd have been level with Accies on goal difference. They'd have gone up as champions because they'd scored more goals.

Home friendlies are shite, regardless of opposition. Really hope we have some more trips down England this summer - Lancaster, Morecambe and Sheffield in recent years have all been quality. Even a wee jaunt to Germany/Holland for a couple of games would be excellent.

Morecambe was superb. Sitting, beer in hand, out on the terrace of the Midland Hotel watching the sun going down over Morecambe Bay, Dundee songs wafting over the gentle breeze from every pub along the front. Magic. :)

I see we've got another pre-season friendly lined up against an English Premiership opponent.

Unnamed eh? Probably waiting to see who wins the premier league so we can defend our title.

If Dumbarton had equalised we'd have been level with Accies on goal difference. They'd have gone up as champions because they'd scored more goals.

Morecambe was superb. Sitting, beer in hand, out on the terrace of the Midland Hotel watching the sun going down over Morecambe Bay, Dundee songs wafting over the gentle breeze from every pub along the front. Magic. :)

Rumpo !!!! YOU DRINK BEER ? Here was me thinking I was a shining example to you,now I find that you take a tipple when I'm not looking......shame on you !