All things Dundee FC

Simon ferry is a good footballer, completely ruined by injury.

One of the signings I was most excited about and for me showed early promise with a couple of good games. Injury and illness then took their toll and I think even he would admit he's been poor since.

Rumours that he is planning on early retirement through injury yet continues to try and play when he is asked entitle him to a bit of respect and even sympathy IMO.

Heard this too mate. It's a shame because he is one I was excited about. He was desperate to come off last night, must be completely fucked.

Heard this too mate. It's a shame because he is one I was excited about. He was desperate to come off last night, must be completely fucked.

I noticed that, took the lads I was at the game a bit of time to register who went off as he was off the park so quick.

Its bloody awful in that Bobby Cox stand, had a couple of screaming brats sitting behind me last night as well, will definitely need to get a season ticket for the Derry next year, but it looks like they will kill the atmosphere there as well. :(

Its bloody awful in that Bobby Cox stand, had a couple of screaming brats sitting behind me last night as well, will definitely need to get a season ticket for the Derry next year, but it looks like they will kill the atmosphere there as well. :(

Where were you sitting biggie? I had a similar experience :(

Haha very specific! I was the opposite end of the stand and further back in the 2nd last row.

It is a more family friendly stand I suppose so to be expected, I'd rather see kids there than no kids for the clubs future.

Yeah, I agree, still fucking annoying though.

I dont get down to Dens that often nowadays because of where I live now, but when I do manage its mostly the Derry Im in. Im just majorly pissed off that I wont be able to get into the Derry again. I mean, I will sit in the coxy but its not the same.

Just watched the highlights, brilliant GIRFUY gesture by McAlister last night after he scored. :lol:

I wasn't sure if it was a GIRFUY gesture or if he was revealing some sort of Rangers tattoo. Will need to see it again.