All things Dundee FC

A friend of mine was once housebound and had to wait until nearly 8pm until they relieved him of his accessory.

You're allowed to cut it off yourself and leave it for them. Jokes on your pal indeed!

A low tempo performance, being a case of boys getting to stretch their legs and have a run out.

In the same way I wasn't going to get too excited from the performances against Raith, I'm hardly fussed about that. Hemmings gets himself in to positions to score again, and barr a great piece of defending and a good save has a brace today, but whatevs.

We had no real shape today and frankly their was no point playing the game on a poor pitch in those conditions. For some reason Brechin treated this like a Scottish Cup game and Darren Dods was all about elbowing our players (three times, DAB!) More interested in our tempo -v- Rotherham, Wigan and Everton. One of those games will see us play full stength and tempo, then I shall form an opinion.

Ps. Andy Black at right back.

Roberts has 1.5 friendlies and probably 1 league appearance left for Dundee the way I see it. Doesn't want to open up those legs and run with it and when he dribbles he goes no where.

Positives? Hemmings movement is good, GGH found him a handful of times as did Stewart who got injured at the end. Confused as to why Cammy played at LWB, but thats a sign that hes offski on loan again I think.

Stewart was pretty poor in my opinion although did put a good ball through to Hemmings late on. McGinn and Kerr weren't bad and Holt looked good. A few players will have to get their finger out if they want to be part of the starting eleven (Roberts has no chance). Not having any of this "it was a 2nd string line-up", "pitch was poor", "conditions were bad" pish. We had a strong team on show, the pitch was better than decent and the weather will get a lot worse soon!