All things Dundee FC

Riccardo Calder is a Dundee player until January then both party will look at extending it depending on the young mans progress on his time in Scotland.

Also hearing Paul Hartley is waiting to hear back from Stevie May regarding Dundee's loan offer, Both sheff wed and Dundee have managed to come to an agreement over a one year loan deal, the deal all hinges on the player himself making up his mind of what's the best move for him, but he has made it clear he wants to play every week and get as much game time as possible

Tease!

^^^^shiting it

Not particularly seeing as hes admitted he has no interest in returning to Scotland and Forest are selling players off due to having him joining on loan.

But yeah, he'll be joining Dundee because Paul Hartley managed him for a season.

Id like to state I see no chance of May signing for us.

However I'd love to be a fly on the wall near RG if he did. Minimum of tears and snotters, high probability of self harm through punching a wall or keyboard etc.

Of course i would. If Stewart signed for us youd be the same.

Theres no chance of either happening though.

Of course i would. If Stewart signed for us youd be the same.

Theres no chance of either happening though.

I think your fan boy love for May probably outstrips most Dee fans love for Gorgeous Greg.

It's not a negative m8, we all need a hero - if Greg Stewart left us for England and came back to St Johnstone I'd be disappointed and worried about facing him.

If may signed for us you would label him a Judas, cry like a take that/ 1D fan upon their break ups, seethe at our board for overspending, seethe at your board for not pushing the boat out, boycott dens and possibly return your season ticket.

All that before the bring Stevie home crowd funding page is set up.

I think your fan boy love for May probably outstrips most Dee fans love for Gorgeous Greg.

It's not a negative m8, we all need a hero - if Greg Stewart left us for England and came back to St Johnstone I'd be disappointed and worried about facing him.

If may signed for us you would label him a Judas, cry like a take that/ 1D fan upon their break ups, seethe at our board for overspending, seethe at your board for not pushing the boat out, boycott dens and possibly return your season ticket.

All that before the bring Stevie home crowd funding page is set up.

Youre trying far too hard

Had to get a Barry reference in there Ludo eh? ;)

Hopefully this winger works out well, even at points last season and more so this season we really tend to lack width. Stewart can take the ball wide with ease but we all know his ability to cut inside and McGinn is the really the only player who consistently hits the touchline with the ball at his feet, so hopefully this can add a new dimension to the squad.

To be honestt I'm no sure how much more of the ball flashing across the face of goal untouched by a DFC player I can take tbh

Here's the FM lowdown on our newest recruit:

Natural Fitness: 16.

Agility: 15

Pace: 14

Work Rate: 14

Team Work: 13

Strength: 12

Acceleration: 12

Stamina: 12

Bravery: 11

Flair: 11

Dribbling: 11.

Technique: 11.

His major weak points are:

His composure, vision, set-piece taking, first touch and heading (He's a 3 for heading).

He's 6'0 on it and weighs 12st0. He is extremely left footed and that's put down as a negative, listed as predominantly a left mid and his other big deficiency according to FM is that he'll never, ever be able to successful challenge in the air.

His potential is around about the level of Abonlahor and Kieran Richardson, but currently on the game he'd only be good enough for an English Championship club battling relegation.

We'll see how accurate FM will be in his stint with us I suppose!

Here's the FM lowdown on our newest recruit:

Natural Fitness: 16.

Agility: 15

Pace: 14

Work Rate: 14

Team Work: 13

Strength: 12

Acceleration: 12

Stamina: 12

Bravery: 11

Flair: 11

Dribbling: 11.

Technique: 11.

His major weak points are:

His composure, vision, set-piece taking, first touch and heading (He's a 3 for heading).

He's 6'0 on it and weighs 12st0. He is extremely left footed and that's put down as a negative, listed as predominantly a left mid and his other big deficiency according to FM is that he'll never, ever be able to successful challenge in the air.

His potential is around about the level of Abonlahor and Kieran Richardson, but currently on the game he'd only be good enough for an English Championship club battling relegation.

We'll see how accurate FM will be in his stint with us I suppose!

https://www.gotinder.com