All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Randy Wolters saying in a Dutch interview which is accompanying the above that he's fallen out with McCann. Is he on a one year deal? If so, wouldn't be surprised to see him bungled out at the start of January.

Even being on a two year deal I think he'll head back to Holland tbh. If he can get a team over there I think we'd be happy to let him go. He's been homesick since he signed. 

It’s getting to the point of pre contracts stage who out of our players are have got til the end of season?

I'm on my phone so can't link - but check the squad list thread that's pinned and you'll see it there. Few players no longer at the club but I'll update in Jan.

I'm on my phone so can't link - but check the squad list thread that's pinned and you'll see it there. Few players no longer at the club but I'll update in Jan.

I had a look at your squad list and I forgot about Gomis I would have thought he’d have a club by now also you’ll have to edit for that wage thief Hately

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Randy Wolters saying in a Dutch interview which is accompanying the above that he's fallen out with McCann. Is he on a one year deal? If so, wouldn't be surprised to see him bungled out at the start of January.

Wolters would be better off acknowledging his own numerous shortcomings as a player. Repeatedly kicking a goal post after you’ve fallen asleep and allowed your man to sneak in at the back post to score doesn’t fool anyone that you are committed to the cause.

Edited by Shadow Play

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's more of a question as to who's not fell out with McCann.

You can't be everybody's mate when you're a manager. If arseholes* and slackers* need TELT's dished oot then that's the way its got to be.

*Bain, *Haber.

2 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Anyone hear big rab Douglas interview on sportsound last night? Mentioned Dundee a bit but mostly Tim’s. he didn’t hold back either.

Don't think he will be getting a xmas card from the Bomber.

Motherwell and a couple of other sides apparently want O’Hara on pre-contract which means f**k all money...would be a shitter.

Can we flog ‘em Vincent instead!?

Closer go home for him and no idea how much they got for Moult but could probably give him a decent signing fee.

Baffles me how we always leave ourselves in this position, surely it can be difficult to get contract talks done way before it gets to this stage. There's another 3 or 4 first team players free to leave at the end of the season as well.

Closer go home for him and no idea how much they got for Moult but could probably give him a decent signing fee.

Baffles me how we always leave ourselves in this position, surely it can be difficult to get contract talks done way before it gets to this stage. There's another 3 or 4 first team players free to leave at the end of the season as well.

Apparently they got half a million for Moult.

Yeah, really poor not to get players tied up early.

However, I would say Motherwell is more a sideways move unless they’re chucking more money at him which is likely.