All things Dundee FC

I'll give my tuppence worth since everyone else elsewhere seems to be doing. I reckon Bain is a much, much flashier keeper than Parish. At his best, he's easily better than him and he can pull off wondersaves. Parish on the other hand, isn't flashy, won't pull off that unexpected save and probably is prone to the odd clanger. He marshals the defence better though and the defence know exactly where they stand with him in goal. He's a communicator that makes the defence more solid as a unit. He's the Barry Smith of goalkeepers. There'll be a time when the fans turn on Parish because he doesn't do anything more than what's expected but that's a damn site better than Bain's individual ability that lessens the defensive unit.

Hearts are more than welcome to him and his frankly, disgraceful attitude.

There's some goals we've conceded in the last few games where I've thought if Bain was in the goal, he would of saved it (Aberdeen game). But then there's saves Parish makes that Bain would have likely let in (Rangers game).

Like most say, there's a player in there somewhere but he's a bad egg with shite attitude and a change of club in January will suit both parties.

I'll give my tuppence worth since everyone else elsewhere seems to be doing. I reckon Bain is a much, much flashier keeper than Parish. At his best, he's easily better than him and he can pull off wondersaves. Parish on the other hand, isn't flashy, won't pull off that unexpected save and probably is prone to the odd clanger. He marshals the defence better though and the defence know exactly where they stand with him in goal. He's a communicator that makes the defence more solid as a unit. He's the Barry Smith of goalkeepers. There'll be a time when the fans turn on Parish because he doesn't do anything more than what's expected but that's a damn site better than Bain's individual ability that lessens the defensive unit.

Pretty much word for word what a lot of people say about Alan Mannus, and said when he replaced Enckleman, if that matters to you in any way.

I’ve seen nothing in Parish so far that gives me the fear and I have to admit I’ll be delighted to see the back of Scott Bain.

Probably already been reported on here but can't be arsed looking back but Jack Hendry apparently top of sevco January shopping list 

He’s signed up til 2019 and we know they don’t have the cash. I’m more concerned about Celtic’s/EPL team’s alleged interest. Hopefully we can extend his deal (along with a few other glaring first teamers in their last year). If we are to lose our best prospects like Hendry then I don’t want our pants pulled down over the fee. We’re long overdue a decent return on a player.

30 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Look at this pish. He's our captain ffs.

0e06a012384b2848d56f67d792df8607.jpg

There’s no way that can be genuine.

Surely there is no way a player, let alone captain,  of any club would think it’s appropriate to congratulate a club on an unbeaten run that includes a number of games against their own club.  To do that would demonstrate incredibly poor judgement.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

There’s no way that can be genuine.

Surely there is no way a player, let alone captain,  of any club would think it’s appropriate to congratulate a club on an unbeaten run that includes a number of games against their own club.  To do that would demonstrate incredibly poor judgement.

It's very real.

5a368f8b66265_ScreenShot2017-12-17at15_38_01.thumb.png.dc75a7851c03e55da683b2f684bdf68e.png