All things Dundee FC

A little reminder of *** McCanns head to head record with Canning
P - W - D - L - F - A - PTS
4 - 0 - 0 - 4 - 1 - 12 - 0
Conclusive evidence that you scum are firmly detained in our pockets.

And yet we make you’re head explode. It’s so obvious this is all to do with the result against Sevco.

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

And yet we make you’re head explode. It’s so obvious this is all to do with the result against Sevco.

My head explodes with joy when sevco get beat, so yes on that occasion scumdee were culpable of giving me joy which is only beaten by the unrivalled joy attained from pumping you lot.Which in all probability will become 5 on the bounce against you on the 27th of this month.

My head explodes with joy when sevco get beat, so yes on that occasion scumdee were culpable of giving me joy which is only beaten by the unrivalled joy attained from pumping you lot.Which in all probability will become 5 on the bounce against you on the 27th of this month.

I can’t wait until your 2-stand joke of a club disappear into the seaside leagues. It’s gonna happen...

IMG_3153.jpg

5 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Back to school on Monday.

#SHATIT

Think these Brandon Mason rumours show that we have no idea what's going on inside Dens.

Hopefully, like the summer, the BoD and McCann are going about their business privately and will announce anything when it's appropriate. As hard as that is when you don't know what's going on.

Basque Jon, 3 year contract please.

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Took a wrong turning and ended up at a championship team by the sounds of it.

Did wonder if it would end up a case of the person who told me getting confused between Utd and Dundee as often happens with folk with little interest in football up here.

Agreed with above, Dens does seem to be quite tight with regards to leaks now which is good, but frustrating for fans of course. Hopefully Jon gets tied up on a longer deal, we do have a good player on our hands there.

Edited by Netan Sansara

The Vincent rumour is saying a 6-month loan which would mean we'd need to sign Gadzhalov permanently. Is that likely?

Personally I'd rather it was the other way about as I (and probably most other Dee's rate Gadzhalov). He's last choice pick for McCann though and only has 6 month left on his deal. Vincent unfortunately, has another 18 month and likely a juicy wage.

I can only hope it is Gadz going out on loan because if Hendry goes I'd have Gadz ahead of O'Dea and Extabeguren but unfortunately McCann doesn't seem to rate him.

14 hours ago, happyaccie said:

A little reminder of *** McCanns head to head record with Canning

P - W - D - L - F - A - PTS

4 - 0 - 0 - 4 - 1 - 12 - 0

Conclusive evidence that you scum are firmly detained in our pockets.

3 red dots from scum fans for this post.

I can only assume they were given because they matched the redness of their faces as they read the factual post.

happieaccie must have a crippling drug problem, that's the only reason I can find for his utterly bizarre ramblings, that and his blatant virginity. Imagine getting yourself into such a state, so regularly about a team on the other side of the country who view his own team as a complete irrelevance. I would put him on ignore but there's not many places you can enjoy a grown man melt down so publicly and so often for free so il stick. 

2 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

happieaccie must have a crippling drug problem, that's the only reason I can find for his utterly bizarre ramblings, that and his blatant virginity. Imagine getting yourself into such a state, so regularly about a team on the other side of the country who view his own team as a complete irrelevance. I would put him on ignore but there's not many places you can enjoy a grown man melt down so publicly and so often for free so il stick. 

So my post about the last 4 meetings is bizarre ramblings, factual evidence is bizzare in your mind hahaha, the most bizzare occurrence on this thread is scumdee fans still believing they support a big club, now that is truly bizzare.