All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Kyle Gourlay on loan to Clyde for rest of the season

I'm not keen on us helping out clubs who play rapists.

34 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'd rather slap them around their own back garden this time.

Thank You.

I'd rather they were humped 6-1 by Alloa tomorrow.

Seen on twitter that imposter Tom Hateley has got another move back to the polish premier league.

[emoji102]

He must have finally gave up trying to force a move to the ****. Been attending every game at Ibrox since he left us the bigoted arsehole.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Hendry missing from today’s squad completely. That him away then?

Just heard and was about to post exactly that KT.  Smacks of being too worried he gets an injury.  

We will probably be told that he has a slight injury and that is being rested.   He doesn’t strike me as the type that would be phased by all the transfer talk.

Just heard and was about to post exactly that KT.  Smacks of being too worried he gets an injury.  
We will probably be told that he has a slight injury and that is being rested.   He doesn’t strike me as the type that would be phased by all the transfer talk.

Guarantee that will be the excuse they use. We’re not stupid though, it’s clear he’s away. I hope we get him back on loan though, because just seeing O’Dea’s name on the team sheet gives me the fear. The worrying thing is that his absence today may mean Celtic don’t want him cup tied, which would indicate we won’t be getting him back on loan. In which case, we could be fucked. Teams around us have strengthened and we will be a lot weaker without jack. I could be overreacting here, but it doesn’t look good.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Guarantee that will be the excuse they use. We’re not stupid though, it’s clear he’s away. I hope we get him back on loan though, because just seeing O’Dea’s name on the team sheet gives me the fear. The worrying thing is that his absence today may mean Celtic don’t want him cup tied, which would indicate we won’t be getting him back on loan. In which case, we could be fucked. Teams around us have strengthened and we will be a lot weaker without jack. I could be overreacting here, but it doesn’t look good.

Never even thought of that - doh.  

It does sound like the board are, at the very least, trying to keep that extra bargaining chip.  The trouble is if keeping him out the team results in us getting  knocked out of the cup at this early stage it will probably cost us more than any  extra money we can squeeze out of Celtic.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Being a St Johnstone fan I know the Scottish Cup is of great interest to you.  It is the only major trophy your club has won after all.

Obviously, there’s not a soul on earth seen Dundee win it, and a whole generation have not seen a trophy won,Queens Park WERE some team too