All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, kristov said:

Gillie's goals in the 5-1 win at Ibrox. Fog limited attendence to 38,000 when 80,000 were expected. Video is 9 mins long but Gillie's goals are circa 3:30; 5:15; 6:45; 8:20

Watched that clip yesterday, his movement is second to none. Fourth goal is my personal favourite:wub:

Watched that clip yesterday, his movement is second to none. Fourth goal is my personal favourite:wub:
All his goals look so effortless. I particularly like the wee dink as he guides the ball into the net with his head for the first.

6 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Louis Nganioni is currently on trial with us in Portugal. 23yr old left back formerly with Lyon and capped by France up to U20 level.

That's very good calibre on paper. 

Looks like McCann wants a French talking 11. 

7 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Louis Nganioni is currently on trial with us in Portugal. 23yr old left back formerly with Lyon and capped by France up to U20 level.

Welcome aboard Louis!

#lesdees

1 minute ago, Juantwothree said:

Looks like NM will more than likely sign nabi and the French LB. Still needing another striker and creative midfielder imo. Ali Crawford must be on NMs radar

Not French enough imo. 

#lesdees

Let's say we sign Nganioni and Nabi. I still reckon we'd need another striker in barring no-one leaving and I'd love Crawford in too. That would leave our squad as an incredibly bloated mess though, we desperately need the likes of Haber and El Bak off the books asap.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Let's say we sign Nganioni and Nabi. I still reckon we'd need another striker in barring no-one leaving and I'd love Crawford in too. That would leave our squad as an incredibly bloated mess though, we desperately need the likes of Haber and El Bak off the books asap.

I think Haber will be sold to some random American/South African/Canadian team. 

El Bak will probably go out on loan to Dunfermline I reckon unless PH wants him at Falkirk!?