All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Also can I say how good it is that we all seem to be sharing article links with 12ft as standard now.

Agreed. I knew there was a way to get round it but was too lazy to check so I must have picked it up from here.

I was wrong, what can you say? Defence is an absolute pile of shite, time to give Sharp a break, need an experienced keeper between the sticks, Sweeney dropped for Ashcroft, get Marshall finally binned as well, pish ripped out him for 3rd. Sweeney off now so thats that problem solved.

Get the cheque book out Keyes and get the finger out your arse Gal.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Never inspired by Bowyer's appointment - with the start we've made I'm even more convinced that I am (sadly) right.

Too many posted missing tonight - and very little creativity - pedestrian one-paced shite.

Much better appointment than our fan choice though.

Poor team as we already knew, now supplemented with more poor signings it would appear.

Happy clappy lads can continue to paint a happy picture, however the reality is somewhat very different.

7 points from 15 in the lower tier, less than a 50% return, absolute embarrassment.

Promotion my arse, consolidation the realistic target, waken the f**k up John Nelms.

English lower league failed manager, lovely chap though. Reality check required.

Regards.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's fucking August. Enough of this utter pish.

Exactly. Need a few bodies in and a huge change in mentality and style. 

Edited by Girth

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Never inspired by Bowyer's appointment - with the start we've made I'm even more convinced that I am (sadly) right.

Too many posted missing tonight - and very little creativity - pedestrian one-paced shite.

I remember your recommendations for a managerial appointment, they were all fucking nonsense.

Thank you.

Poor team as we already knew, now supplemented with more poor signings it would appear.
Happy clappy lads can continue to paint a happy picture, however the reality is somewhat very different.
7 points from 15 in the lower tier, less than a 50% return, absolute embarrassment.
Promotion my arse, consolidation the realistic target, waken the f**k up John Nelms.
English lower league failed manager, lovely chap though. Reality check required.
Regards.

You better watch - the happy clappers won't agree.

1 minute ago, ravabelli said:

Back 4 need binned! Midfield shown up as weak and one paced. Hopefully Bowyer learns this league quickly or we’re struggling 

I hope this is a turning point.