All things Dundee FC

As long as we avoid the racial stereotype version I’ve seen on Twitter already. 

ETA: glad to see some more experience up front. An older head in midfield and maybe a wide player too and we’re starting to look like a team that can stay up 

Edited by RawB93

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

As things are at halftime, if we win tomorrow then we are the 3rd best 2nd placed.

We'll also need Clyde to win the penalty shootout vs Livi to make that happen if things stay as they are.

13 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

2 goal victory tomorrow seals a second round place. One goal victory would need to be 4-3 or higher, I think. 

5-4 or higher.

If it's 4-3 both teams are on level goal difference and goals scored so it goes to away goals where Raith are way ahead.

45 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

5-4 or higher.

If it's 4-3 both teams are on level goal difference and goals scored so it goes to away goals where Raith are way ahead.

Thanks for that, was doing a quick calculation of the radio scores, without seeing a table! Robinson hat trick and two from Pineda should do the trick..

Watched a season 2000/01 home shirt by Xara on ebay tonight.

This is a shirt I already have in xl from back in the day, however it was unusual in as much it had Caniggia and his squad number 33 on the back.

Sold for £205 plus postage!

Surely the club marketing could harness this kind of demand for 2000/01 shirts and the players associated with this period, or think even the 'Scottish Hydro Electric' 1998/99 shirts with for example Adamczuk, Grady, Irvine or Anderson plus their squad numbers.

Money to be made, with a bit of thought.

cc33.thumb.jpg.7c402484a292ec1290d1d0636536956f.jpg

cc332.thumb.jpg.762aace51f89ed1cc8c7b29f296fe29d.jpg

6 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Watched a season 2000/01 home shirt by Xara on ebay tonight.

This is a shirt I already have in xl from back in the day, however it was unusual in as much it had Caniggia and his squad number 33 on the back.

Sold for £205 plus postage!

Surely the club marketing could harness this kind of demand for 2000/01 shirts and the players associated with this period, or think even the 'Scottish Hydro Electric' 1998/99 shirts with for example Adamczuk, Grady, Irvine or Anderson plus their squad numbers.

Money to be made, with a bit of thought.

cc33.thumb.jpg.7c402484a292ec1290d1d0636536956f.jpg

cc332.thumb.jpg.762aace51f89ed1cc8c7b29f296fe29d.jpg

Where would they get them, though? I doubt there are many lying around unsold. If they had to get them made I don’t know if it would make sense.

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

Where would they get them, though? I doubt there are many lying around unsold. If they had to get them made I don’t know if it would make sense.

Yeah, valid point @hk blues.

I was thinking more of an annual 'historic shirt' being produced, with a limited run of for example 250, exclusively for the Christmas market.

The actual choice of top could be gauged and decided annually by an open poll to the fans earlier in the year.

Anyways, just a thought.

3 - 0 The Dee.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Yeah, valid point @hk blues.

I was thinking more of an annual 'historic shirt' being produced, with a limited run of for example 250, exclusively for the Christmas market.

The actual choice of top could be gauged and decided annually by an open poll to the fans earlier in the year.

Anyways, just a thought.

3 - 0 The Dee.

I would vote for the uefa cup shirt, superb, wish I'd purchased at the time.

Soccer - UEFA Cup - First Round - First Leg - Dundee v Perugia. Garry  Brady, Dundee Stock Photo - Alamy

Thank you.